• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah defiantly I think it would be fun to do it in Tenseness cuz there are some really beautiful mountains there
    that's cool I have been to Ottawa once it was my grade 8 grad trip it was a lot of fun and no I haven't but I really want to though lately I have been thinking about going backpacking in Canada and the US
    right now I am living in Welland Ontario I am going to guess you haven't heard of it because most people haven't lol and it's located 30 mins from Niagara Falls and that's cool 2 of my cousins live out there

how do you like it out there and have you ever been to Ontario?
    thanks and things are moving faster then I thought they would I am going to Hamilton tomorrow to see a doctor about it
    yeah I have my dad talked me into keep on going and I have a rear disorder called NF1 and it causes non canserous cysts to show up on your body and I have one that's gotten bigger that's on my shoulder/neck and I am in a lot of pain and going though the long possesses of tests and stuff to get a operation set up to have it removed
    hey how have things been with you lately? I have been kind of busy with school and dealing with a health issue but things are starting to look good for me though I have decided I am not going to drop out after all
    yeah exactly man and I know everything will work out in time I just got to keep pushing forward
    well I think I am going to talk to my dad honestly about it and tell him all my reasons why I want to drop out cuz I kind of just want to come home and get a job and try to find myself
    hello! I sent you a private message, and I just hope we could share friend codes because you have very good pokemon in your safari, I am unsure what I have in mine, err, I feel semi stalkerish for asking like this but i'm a little desperate, nobody has added me yet and it's remotely saddening, lol. all of the details are in the message I sent, thank you for reading!
    yeah I know and I almost dropped out last year and my dad was okay with it but kept telling me try and finch the year and he also kept saying I should stick with it and I finally said I would because he and my mom have paid for me to go to school and I feel if I drop out now all there money will have gone to waste
    that's cool I have to take a lot of psychology in my program and tbh I am not really sure if I want to stick with it. I want to have a job where I help others but at the same time I am starting to feel this may not be the right choice for me
    yeah my program is okay I entered it late so I am going to have to go back for an extra year to do my last placement

how many years is your program?
    that's cool I am studding to become a child and youth worker and yeah back at you I would like a rematch some time
    don't worry I don't really have any items either so it looks like we really will be even want to do a 6 on 6 or 3 on 3 match
    alright that's fine my team is not really made for competitive battling either so we should be even
    well I am always online when I have wifi so I am sure I will run into you at some point ;)
    and thanks that's good to know :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…