• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• They did, I believe. But if they could have surrounded him with bulldozers, then he couldn't rampage any more. Or something. Eh, I guess being reinforced that much just made it completely unstoppable. It's actually a pretty sound idea, if you ever want to go on a homocidal/suicide rampage. Just throwing it out there.

Yeah, but really the only reason I did was so that I could browse the interwebs without fear of spoilers. Which is kind of funny, since I started watching the whole series after hearing massive spoilers on the series in LittleKuriboh's parody of it. But really, it's sort of like just spoiling it yourself, except just the core plot, since the anime is so much better, even in terms of expounding on the story.
    Oh, as I recall, it was. I think I saw some footage of police trying to take him out with their own bulldozers, but it didn't work. Also, I forgot to mention that it was a suicide strike. Man, I really wish I could find an article on it. I need a good laugh.

I only know all of that from browsing around the Naruto wiki site, though. True that I invest a lot in things I care about, though. Too bad it's only slightly helpful as far as practical things are concerned. But, if you're just watching the anime, I can't go into much detail in just how much of a prick Sasuke is, unfortunately. Not that I'd recommend changing that, since the anime seriously is way better, at least in my opinion. Except for Naruto's dub voice. That's the only reason I've opted to watch the entire thing subbed.
    Well, to be fair, my grandpappy was a Kennedy, and you know how they work. But besides that, I remember hearing about an incident a few years back where some guy covered a bulldozer in cement and steel and oil, proceeded to demolish a city. Something about their zoning ordinances. If that's not artistic and involves a bulldozer, I don't know what is.

Good, good. Good opinions (especially considering Naruto's and Sakura's birthdays are just about five months apart). And I just remembered that a lot of that stupid stuff came from a link to some question site on the Naruto wiki, which I've been looking through a lot. Here's a sample of the questions that might be up for answering:

----------
    # How does naruto shippuden end?
    # Who has the birthday december 16?
    # Why dose anko lick the kuni?
    ----------
    And, I'm curious, do you watch it dubbed or subbed, and how far are you in the series? If we're going to have a small discussion betwixt ourselves, I'd hate to go out and spoil anything for you. =[
    You just need to learn the language, and the language of love is universal.
    That thread was actually a pretty deep one. It's a Kanye West song, that could fit Giovanni's dark past on the streets.
    Drastic measures may need to be taken.

That's odd, no. The last thing I have from you was when you infracted me in February :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…