• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh yeah. Pokemon XY just got released right? Sorry I haven't got updates about the new game. I haven't played any games, pokemon games in my entire life!XD
    Hello! Thanks for accepting my FR :)
    I been ridiculously problematic with these exams. The results were not quite good on my main course though..
    [ Oh, so others have more problems with it than you?

I'm glad you like the bands I mentioned. Sorry for not liking the ones you mentioned...

I understand. I always think the best thing is to not actively look for love, but to just let it come naturally once you fall for someone. I never actively looked for a girl in my life, and when I met my girlfriend back when she was still active on this forum, I just fell in love, and she fell for me too, and things just worked out. She's not active on Serebii anymore, she and I talk on another site now. ]
    [ So you don't really like your name? That smiley you're using implies it...

I see. Do you have any favourite bands?

What do you think of my favourite bands: Queen, Bon Jovi, Pearl Jam, KISS, Guns N' Roses, Coldplay?

Also, because we've talked about my girlfriend: do you have a boyfriend? ]
    [ Well, shipping means seeing two characters as a couple and liking that. For example, I ship Ash and Misty, and I ship Brock and Lucy. And a shipping is a pairing of two characters. Example: Ash x Misty is named PokeShipping, and PokeShipping is a shipping. People supporting it are labeled as PokeShippers.

I have Y, it's awesome. Only one flaw: no Milotic...

Stevey? Isn't that mostly a guy name? Your profile says you're female...

I think for most people, the good and bad are about equal. Exception: my girlfriend, she's perfect. <3

What kind of music do you like? ]
    [ Well, I think it means that you're really, really devoted to a shipping, really love it and dedicate lots of time for it.

Could you tell me a bit about yourself? I'll do that too.

- Favourite Pokemon: Milotic.
    - Name: Pim.
    - Place of birth and where I live: Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
    - Date of birth: 28 July 1994.
    - I have Asperger Syndrome, a form of autism.
    - Hobbys: drawing, watching Pokemon anime, writing fanfiction, collecting Pokemon figures, gaming.
    - Since 30 January 2013, I have my first girlfriend, it's an internet relationship (she lives in Australia), it's definitely serious and true love. Her personality and appearance are perfect. Kind, understanding, honest, open-minded, no make-up, no fake tan, no push up bra, pure natural beauty and sexiness, cute smile, cute eyes, nice hair. She doesn't care much about looks and is a cute tomboy, I like that, personality matters much more than looks.
    - Main flaws: too unselfish, trouble with letting things go, I can't stand up for myself.
    - Qualities: extreme honesty, being a hard worker who isn't lazy at all, and that I've never felt group pressure, I've never tried fitting in or being popular, I don't care about that.
    - Taste in music: mostly old rock music.
    - Favourite bands/singer of mine: Queen, KISS, Pearl Jam, Guns N' Roses, Coldplay, U2, Bruce Springsteen, Bon Jovi.
    - Political preference: left-winged. ]
    [ Hi, welcome to the forum. I saw you in the PokeShipping thread. I'm a PokeShipper too, I saw Ash and Misty as a couple years before I even knew the word "shipping". I also have fanfiction and fanart about PokeShipping. ]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…