• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh :\ Well maybe a break from hunting will be a good thing for when you get back into it. Anytime I take a short break from hunting, even just a few days, I always feel really refreshed for it when I go back to it.
    Thanks :) I hope you can get one yourself eventually. You might risk getting a duplicate of the female like me, but I think it's worth it for a nice blue Nidoking. 30% isn't too awful of a chance, either. Best of luck if you go after it again!
    Ugh, those damn Basculin. Sorry to hear about it. I find it awful to lose a shiny. I'm still trying to find another shiny Hoothoot, but I kind of feel as if it will never really replace the one that was lost. Do you feel the same way or do I get way too attached to my Pokémon? :p
    Durnit. I honestly couldn't find you, but before I could come here to check on here, I had to go help put hay in our loft. I swear to all gods above and under, we shall battle tomorrow. I PROMISE DUDE.
    Dammit, my family decided to go out to dinner and I couldn't get home until seven, and I couldn't find your name on Showdown. Let's set up a time for today- a time I can keep! Does 4:00 PM EST Work? All of my days until Friday can keep a time until 4/4:30.
    Congrats on being one of the first to Abomasnow rank!
    Hey man, I'm not going to be able to get on until, like, six pm est tonight- do you want to settle a time?
    Hey I really like your shiny card. Did you make it yourself? I really want to get one myself.
    I'm so sorry for being late, I had a knee injury the day you messaged and I haven't remembered the war. I am ready whenever you are.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…