• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you're up for it I can trade now. My FC is 0232-8181-3124, trainer name Seliora and 3DS name Myrrh. Otherwise I can check back in like two hours or so.
    Hello there. I'm on GMT -8 and will be ready to trade your Cheri Berry for my 5 IV Honedge tomorrow when I'm next on. I go to school at around 6 PM, so hopefully we can trade before that. I'll give you my info tomorrow, for now I thought I'd just get the ball rolling.
    Had 5 consecutive 14-hour work days, so I haven't been able to play as of late. Is there any way we could do the trade on tuesday, seeing as that'll be my only day off over the next 6 weeks?
    No worries, currently busy trying to level that shiny dedenne you saw to 100 (managed to find it while hatching eggs believe it or not, thing even has max attack/spatk/speed/hp ivs too which is always nice). Oh, and don't consider that klefki as payment for ev'ing. Think of it as my way of sharing something badass (tip: 252hp/252def/4spatk with the moves spikes/t'wave/draining kiss/flash cannon work wonders in the battle maison).
    I want you to ev my skrelp (252hp/252spa/4def) and slowpoke (252hp/252def/4spa). The klefki is yours to (ab)use however you want, came off one of my breeding runs in which I was trying to find a perfect lead. It has flawless hp/sdef/spatk iv's, so go nuts.
    Tis a shame. While I do have a shiny trapinch, I'd rather get rid of a competitive one as they're easier to get a hold of. Speaking of which, if you're interested in adding some of them to your shop I'd be more than happy to toss a bunch your way. Then you could get even more business while still doing almost the same amount of work.
    On now, have 2 pkmn I need help ev'ing, and if that guy who posted in your shop wants a "competitive" trapinch, I'd be willing to breed off an adamant one with flawless atk/speed iv's.
    If you're ready to trade sometime soon, I was doing more wonder trades and, well, you'll see.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…