• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (Everyone just wants to battle me, don't they? _ _' )
    Well, I guess. I haven't played the Pokemon games (besides the MDs and the Ranger games) in a few months. So I'm a little rusty . . . I don't even remember most of my team. ^^;
    I'll take a look at it, and if I'm in the mood (and not sleepy) I'll battle ya. For old times sake.

Ya still wake up early, I see. XD
    And I thought you were going to evolve Sapph into a Flareon? I guess you wanted the opposite this time? But then again, sapphires are sapphire blue. XD Vaporeon's a little bit of it but its still blue.
    In other words, it works. Sapph being a Vaporeon. xP
    I was kidding! No need for apologies. It wasn't your fault. ^^ Besides . . . I was going to get you on it later anyway. *innocent yet evil smile*
    One of two. Yes. ^^
    XD
    I missed ya too! ^^ And ya know, you STILL have bad timing! XD As soon as you left here that's when things started happening to me that I had no one to tell it to for a while! What do you have to say for yourself!? -.o XD
    o.0' Uh . . . sorry. Don't remember . . . Can you refresh my memory?
    I'm totally kidding!
    YAY! FIRE-KUN!!! *glomps* Bestfriend, hm? 83
    hello there! do you accept random friend requests? no i am not the kind of person who adds people just to become popular.
    Okay, we got a mattress we're not using and it leans up against the wall. The cats like to play and basically kill each other on it. >.<' Anyway, the mattress was blocking my way to the closet with all my mangas/books, and I always go between it and the wall to get in no matter if the cats are on it or not. This time they were asleep on it. When I got the book I wanted, closed the closet door and tried to walk out, Moon-chan rolls over and falls off, landing on my HEAD with CLAWS!! I let out a loud 'eek' when that happened, but my mom and sis thought I just tripped or hit my head on the wall again. -.-' But Moon-chan was sweet, though. He tried not to scratch me, so when he fell he hurried to grab the mattress before I felt claws, while using my head to balance himself. -.-' Unfortunately, he was still tired and was slipping, and I knew if he fell, then I'd get new scratches, so I helped him down. While all that was going on, Forehead was still sleeping like nothing happened at all!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…