• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• this is pretty random, but I'm glad to see another Britney fan on the forums. :] it's like everyone here is so up for putting celebrities down and think they're so sweet for doing it, when acually it's just really lol and immature. I mean sure there are some celebrities I really don't care for, but you don't see me going around and flaming/insulting them. 8/

I love Brit, too. her personal crap aside (that I too am not very happy about - but the things she went through definitely made her stronger as a person, and her comeback is going great =D), she is very talented and will always be one of my favorite artists.

womanizer is amazinggggg. 8D
    Yezzz....i know!! I have also a quiz bee coming soon....... so much activities :/
    Oh! You have been a cool person....thankies! [/feeling heartz]
    Lol, it's okay to think some people suck. Like that Ahmedinejad... man, he just blows. >_>

XD

Yeah, the infractions given and the infractions earned in that thread were two different things. I do wish people could talk about media stuff without being cynical or mean. But then, I wish that for everything else too. XP
    "Excercising my Lickilicky of speech"

KetchupO, that is a hilarious and wonderful way to use "Lickilicky" in a sentence. =D Brilliant!

Ummm... I don't suck that much, do I? >_>
    yup. never understood how they got they're modships. Joshlol banned me once for 3 days just for updating a list on a thread, atleast he bans xD

they infracted you to? o.o thats to much x_x they sould get the infractions... (not the mods but the trollers)

lol x_x Thats just... evil. Ive heard stuffs like that before x_X

yeah i got loads of infraction points from the clubs section just because I said welcome to some in my club. That ended up with me getting loads of infraction points and 2 locked clubs. -_-
    Thanks, love yours to :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I wasn't sure if I should have a My little Pony sig or a Boohbah but I couldn't find many good My Little Pony pictures ): So yeah :'D
    Its not very easy to get rid of trolls x_X Its not like they can ban them just because of it. And I gess warning points didnt cross they're minds. And... Rave wouldnt have done anything anyways xD

Many of them do, but many is nice/useful. other mods like josh and rave however...
    I happened to see your sig, and I just want to say that I love it! ; D

And Lickilicky pwns, by the way. : D
    Me too! <3

Good, good!
    What?! Poor you... you did say you only had 3 weeks - am I right? :(
    It so does! I mean its Thursday already! Ita already been a week since we got Wii Fit... woah...
    Hehe lol! ^-^

Will do - eating one right now! <3 ^-^
    in order:
    ruby,firered,diamon and pearl,ranger,mystery dungeon,trozei and dash

feel kinda sad............gueass im not a good spriter...........
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…