• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
ElxlceL
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• once we get one more war team member, but i dont think that will be anytime soon with the sluggish activity in my guild
    Sorry, no. We have been (if you didn't noticed) destroyed by every guild we battle so I'm giving my guild TOTWs and POTWs so they can learn more on comp battling. Plus were in the middle of opening a league. Sorry, we're too busy (and would lose).
    Alright sounds good, can you send me a link where you are? I play on the downloaded version of PS and my name there is "Mr. Fuju" if that place works.
    Nah I haven't had anything yet with Honus or anyone, but no worries if you can't right now, I'll be free tomorrow and this weekend to. I'm in the liquid swords division right now to.
    Hey man i'll be on all day so if you want to test me out, shoot me a VM with a link and I'll likely respond to it right away, I think i'm ok but hopefully i don't buckle lol
    Generally 31 in everything but attack, modest nature, and knows Heat Wave would be best. Ev 4hp, 252 sp att, 252 speed. an attacker i know, but use it for double battles in the Battle station/subway/mansion/whatever you call them
    Nothing much. Outside of once every couple days for random tournies, I haven't done jack on Serebii in months so I wanna get back into it. Only problem is I hate everybody. Except you. So that's why I joined lol
    Nm man focusing on school and stuff like that. Looking forward to NBA season starting in 3 days. How about you?
    My bad bro but Um this weekend I have a football game from 11 am till maybe 12:30 pm Im coaching after that Im free till around 8ish and sunday Im free all day.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…