• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow! Your drawings are fantastic!

Sorry, it's not very often that I find someone with as phenomenal a talent as you.

So....yeah.

Great work. Really.
    So hopefully you can win in the champion poll next time! I forget there's a splicing contest on Pkmn HOF Community! Perhaps you should join in this contest, and I'm sure you can win. ^^

BTW, how is your preparation for the upcoming exams? College entrance exams... I dunno how the Finnish college system works, but I wish you good luck again!
    I'm sorry to hear that you didn't win. I really wish you had, but this was not what I can decide... But anyway, I'm glad to see you're okay with it. This is just one contest, and you are going to have more chances in future.

And no, you're not a little bit late at all. My birthday wasn't over until a few hours ago. Thank you very much, Suzume.
    I see. Did you check out the sprite contest thread recently? I saw it a few days ago and you appeared to have won it. I don't know whether you have noticed before... I have officially become a 20 year old now!

I wish you good luck with the upcoming college entrance exams! I will try not to bother you in recent weeks, but please expect a lot more messages from me after your exams are over. Have a great day! ^^
    Hey Suzume, this is Hall of Famer. Haven't seen you on PC and Pkmn HOF Community for a while, how are you doing recently? I checked out the poll again and it seemed that you had won!
    Oi! Another female Finnish drawer?! o_O'

Well, then I probably have to polite & nice...

Hyvää Joulua & Uutta Vuotta! =D

Btw, I agree with the others - you're a really great drawer. ^_^ I'm a drawer too, but I'm honestly quite poor at it. ':\
    I wish I could draw aswell as you; you're really good :)
    Do you look at pictures when you draw?
    Hey i just saw your drawings...gosh you are amazing :D
    i wish i could draw like that..lol i adore your art <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…