• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I would be a Ghost type, I prefer to stay in the Shadow. With a second type being an Electric type.
    ----------
    If I were a Pokemon, my stats would suck. Like, nobody would want to use me.
    ----------
    Why say that?
    Ah! So your favorite genre is Rock? I cannot really relate because it's too "strong" for me, but I do know some that you've posted, specially Legião Urbana, Caetano Veloso and Gilberto Gil.
    Have you heard any songs of Charlie Brown Jr? He's a great musician! Personally I like this song of him:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWDPT-dVxHg
    It's a mix between rock and hip-hop, though you'll notice the rock part more.
    Those words were enough for me! Every country has its problems... Sure ours may be more exposed, but this doesn't define us. It's changing, though. I have seen a lot of visitors from other countries lately, and that's really something, specially in São Paulo.

And yes, I am! <3
    May I ask which Brazilian bands you like? I would love to hear it!
    And São Paulo is a great place. Sure, there's a lot of other states here that's better than São Paulo in that sense... Beauty. But we have something unique, something only people living here will ever be able to understand it. Something it takes more than a fast visit to notice it.
    You have to take a bus, get lost, drink a cold Brahma (beer) at some weekend while eating our feijoada at a cold afternoon, then leave for a party at 1 of AM and be sure you WILL be there before it starts, chat with the taxi driver during the trip, notice how beautiful the streets is at midnight and then party all the night until 5 of AM and getting on that lonely bus while watching the new day dawn. Sounds tiring? It is, but it's that feeling you'll only have here, it's a great one. And our Carnaval is simply the best, if you consider to do all the things I've said before in that carnaval night! That's why I love São Paulo. Rio de Janeiro is great, Rio Grande do Sul (though both Rio and São Paulo have a more "brazilian" feeling), Fernando de Noronha too... But none of them were that appealing as São Paulo to me. And I'm not being a "regionalist"... It's really that awesome for me.

And wow... Big VM! Sorry! =/
    Oh, dear, click on "View Conversation", and post your message there. That way, I'll be able to notice your message; I'll got a notification about it, just like that you received!

Anyway, I'm surprised! Really... There's not so much love for this country and I hate how people either confuse us with another country or think we're a really undeveloped country and a bunch of "monkeys" (as I've heard people calling us this several times). And even Brazilians think like that... Even I used to think that. Now I don't anymore. But I'm ashamed of how I acted before.
    It's great to know there's people out there that IS interesred in our country and our culture. When you'll come here, you will for sure love it!

And well, since you love brazilian music, this one here is great:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp-nqstqJkk
    I always recommend people this song first, as it's one of the best brazilian songs ever produced! I can suggest you more music if you like it! <3

And yes, carnaval is great. It happens only once in a year, but it's great. I know that Carnaval of Rio de Janeiro is probably more well known out there, but we, paulistan (from São Paulo) have some great Carnaval too.
    I think Brazil has a fascinating history. I mean, it's been through so much adversity, but the people have always pulled through. I just really admire that. Plus, I know a few Brazilians and they've all been really great people. But really, it's probably the music that I love most about Brazil, plus Carnaval seems really cool.
    So! You want to visit Brazil? Good to know you're interested in our country and language! Why you're interested in us?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…