• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psynergy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, that is weird. So, if you don't have a shiny Heatmor, why are you glad it wasn't the shiny in the horde? Think its colors are ugly or something?
    I think I was too young to care XD Or I was too busy getting sucked into Pokemon. Hahaha

Ohh, that's nice :D And yeah, shinies now run rampant because there are much easier ways of getting them. That Shiny Charm meant that MM'ing for one was much easier, then 4th gen had chaining and 3rd gen had cloning. While it isn't set in stone yet, people seem to find so many shinies in XY [though the same can't be said for me XD], so I'm sure they are much more common now. I don't think they changed the normal odds, though, but more of included factors that did.
    I don't know why I liked it better, I just did.

A duplicate shiny Durant? You have another? Dang, what're the chances of finding the same shiny you already have? =/
    Usually I would go into the E4 with levels matching the first E4 member, so it would get harder as I went. Heck, I lose fairly often to those E4s. But then again, I have gotten better as a player...even so, it's not really easy either.
    Yeah, but even before when they were pretty popular I rarely saw them, and I never saw a copy of Colosseum or XD. Hell, I've only seen like two Gamecubes my entire life and one of them wasn't in this country =))

Nah, I don't know him, but that's really nice of him to do so. :D And I definitely agree, since at the heart of it the idea of owning a Pokemon also comes down to personal value, and shinies are just an upgraded version of that or something.
    That's a pretty cool ingame. Good choice. What did you think of BW 2? Also, wanna trade FCs? Working on a sizeable safari conglomerate. Mine's 4785-5575-1648 IG:Storm
    Not at all! I'm lucky enough to have a Jolly Synchronizer, so the Rough Skin female is more than enough of a starting point. And I've got a decent Marill to give in return, albeit not with Belly Drum. See you on the PSS in a bit?
    Hang in there! I went for BellyJet Azumarill, and have so far managed to cap out at 4IV Aqua Jet babies. It'll be almost a reset when I have to add Belly Drum into the mix. We've both got great pay-offs waiting for us though, heh. ^_^;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…