• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh I just got a new laptop for my graduation. And I never had a mac so I'm not sure if you can make it on those. I use paint to make my comics (and for special effects photoshop but thats beside the point). So you probably have to wait until you get the laptop.
    JUst checking to see if you are going to start that Johto comic. You definetly should. Especially since the comic section has been pretty dead lately. Beco and I are the only two who have journey comics that are still running it'd be nice to see another.
    Thanks. We worked for months to think of all the ideas. I'd love to see a johto comic. There aren't any on here so it would be awesome to see one. Any way the only place I know where to find Johto maps are in the custom area of the spriters resource. There isn't every map but there is a decent amount. To tell you the truth I am working on making the Johto maps as D/P/Pt style but it's going to take awhile, I didn't even finish New Bark Town.
    Hey, you may remeber me from ANTR's comic, do you know if he quit his comic?

I don't really want to post in his profile because I figure if he did come back it'd be for an update and my question would be pointless.
    Yo what's up? I just stopped by to tell you I started updating Pokemon Paradise again. So I'll have fresh new episodes right out of the oven for everyone to see. And plus I'm going to try out your idea with making five comics at a time then posting them all. So far I already have like ten done I didn't post yet.
    SoulGuardian I have you credit for the new hero thank you but can you make a new heroein for me The Other Character (The One That looks like Dawn)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…