• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• He sure can come with me!*Whispers to Bagon:"Hey little guy if you like my Salamance you'll have to train hard to evolve and save her someday"*Do you have more Pokemon?
    Zephraxe: I'll go find her, then and I'll bring over here. Does that sound good? And Xerxes, you can stay and play with Bagon.

Xerxes: Pikachu!
    Salamance go and say hi to Bagon and let him on your back to give him a fly around, that is if its trainer is okay with it. *Salamance goes say hi to Bagon and awaits orders from me*
    Xerxes: *waves at Bagon* Pika!

Zephraxe: I guess we can wait to see my friend... We were running a lot and we should relax some.
    Zephraxe: I know you want to play, but... You really will be happy to meet my friend. I know it. *takes out a Poke Ball* Go! Xerxes! *A Pikachu with a small black tuft of fur on his head comes out of the Poke Ball* Look, Xerxes, we're at the beach!

Xerxes: Pika pikaaa!!!
    Zephraxe: Ahh... the beach... *realizes something* Wait! She might be out here right now! We should go find my friend before she.... never mind. Let's just go find her.
    [This is what my character looks like, btw]

Zephraxe: I... I think I can hear the ocean! *Gets really excited* Let's hurry! *Starts running*
    Zephraxe: *Continues to walk with you* So, that was unexpected... I think we are almost at Undella Town by now.
    Zephraxe: Hmm... If you insist. Arcavius, hit'em with a Hyper Beam, before we go. I don't want him to go unpunished. *Arcavius hits him with Hyper Beam* Thanks! *Returns Arcavius and Tyrivicus to their Poke Balls*
    Zephraxe: We need to, so we can call the Police. C'mon, let's go find out. *Sends Aggron out* Arcavius, make sure that guy doesn't get away.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…