• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• After a little more thought, I've come up with some interesting ideas, I think.

A matrix-like Pokemon world where humans are all plugged in. Why? Haven't gotten that far yet. But I'm thinking it has something to do with Human-Pokemon experimentation. Like...in creating Mewtwo, Genesect, etc. Humans upset the balance. The cause of the matrix-ness would likely be Mewtwo...probably. Using the matrix to keep humans placated and under his control, and using our minds to increase his own powers and allow him to push his control over the world.

Porygons get involved...somehow.
    I want to make an RPG based off of this image:

That's too bad.

Well...not great. Right now it's me, sequel, and one other person. So...
    I still can't believe you're not a fan of Theros. It's the most insane Magic I've ever played.
    Reckoner has Lifelink because of Unflinching Courage. Therefore, once he's dealt any amount of damage, you give him Indestructible (Boros Charm). Then you redirect the damage he was dealt to himself and because of lifelink you gain that much life. Then you do it again, and again, and again, and again, and again. Repeat until 400,000,000,000,000.
    I got to go infinite with Boros Reckoner / Unflinching Courage / Boros Charm in a 'trice match. It was fantastic. I was super losing, too.
    I'm revamping all out old Planeswalker RPG cards. It's insane how overpowered I made them.
    Yeah. It's dopey, but I had fun with it.

I'm trying to get PW back and running. Also playing with Magic Set Editor and the new card types they developed.
    So I found this absurd little Avatar generator. And I just couldn't help myself:

Davis
    Mariette
    Lance
    Serra
    Claire
    Beatrice
    Theo
    Kotomi
    Benjamin
    Juliana
    Cynthia
    Ezekiel
    The bastardboss is making me check up on everyone to make sure they're still good for BOSS. He's finally updated, lol. Well, for everyone except the Tower/City Hall people but you're not one of them so not to worry. There's finally some traction, maybe.

Ugh, I feel like his catspaw.

(yes, I realise I'm copying and pasting this message for everyone but gimme a break, it's Monday tomorrow and I'm sad and I hate doing his dirty work)
    So...I was totally on a Orzhov Midrange kick when I first started brewing...but it's a lot slower and less effective than I first thought...at least the build I as using. Still might give it a shot and trim things. Neaten the deck out.

But Gruul Midrange is killer. SO fun.
    Yeah. The Chimera looks cool. My only worry is that the RTR guild colors will only have shocklands and guildgates as their duals, which might make them harder to play as 2-color combos. But there are quite a few good UR cards. Like Dissolve, Swan Song, Master of Waves, Magma Jet, Anger of the Gods, Stormbreath Dragon, Steam Augury, and Omenspeaker (and the gods and their weapons, naturally). Add that with Nivix Cyclops, Young Pyromancer, and Frostburn Weird (for devotion), and a deck starts coming together. Especially if you then play Hypersonic Dragon and/or Niv-Mizzet, too.

I also like BWR...and GR. My god! Xenagos. It's possible I'm totally over-hyping him, what with the slowdown of the format and the moving away from creature-based decks, but he just seems like so much value.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…