• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ill send an electike, and you send the Haunter you want as yours then I'll send your gengar back and you send me my haunter
    Sweet thanks. My 3ds FC is in my sig. I'll add you and be online on X waiting. Just shoot me a trade request when you're ready.
    Do you still need that Haunter trade-back from the trade forum? I will happily do it if you can catch me an additional Haunter and let me keep one.
    Its okay i already started the tournament, and the war as well when mad or hawk is ready they will evalute you k ; p
    oh glad to here...were waiting for the war to happen...it got post for approval three days ago just waiting until it will be approved...we need you to have a test battle still and if you want to rank up there are numerous ways too on the first post of the clan...
    awsome thanks for joining...were gunna have a awsome time to battle eachother soon...I already maxed out my shiny miloitic and my shiny starvia so far...my shiny pupitar needs some ev berries to fix its ev problems but otherwise alright. I need them for shiny horsea as well...need to get them off of veridtit...
    okay well you don't have to be a expert we can teach eachother how to battle together...Im a double battle expert so I can teach you some come double battle techinques I learned my self and everything. Also teach you how to ev train if you don't what that is then. were a family in my team ; 3
    hey just asking...if your not part of a clan yet or want to join...I have a new clan team enchanted garden...its a water/grass clan....
    okay cool...I got a shiny thread too now...it caused alot of commotion but If you like its in the general pokemon disscussion thread...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…