• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Don't use DK unless you're pretty high with IVs on a mon.
    DK is for pokemon with 3-4+ 31 IVs.
    DK is wasted on 3-below 31 IVs.

but yea, takes patience and time :S
    I don't have a Friend Safari with Dittos...

Also, I am using Destiny Knot. I don't have patience or time!
    Ugh, I don't know how you breeders do it.

Trying to breed Marils with good IVs, and it's a pain in the rear. :/
    as you know, I don't know much about Pokemon Conquest, even though it just a world-based RPG, I suppose. But just wondering how would one 'capture' a pokemon?
    hey, sorry for not finishing my sign-ups yet, I will soon. *bets you never had more trouble from an RPer as much as you did with me*

Anyways, would you mind that if it is still opened (and after I finished Tim) that I write an LSU later on?

Also, how has things in New York treated you?
    oh sorry, I didn't quite finish it yet...well honestly I didn't start =(

I will finish it as soon as I find the time to. However, due to some circumstances, I am unable to access the internet with my typing computer to create the sign-up, nor do I have a Flash drive or a rewritable CD to transfer the file. I will be able to soon though, so expect it by the end of next week.

Sorry for the wait,

Robert
    Haha, thanks, and if I do, I'll take you up on your offer. For now, I need to see if I can polish the rp idea I have (it's interfering with my character brainstorming ability)...
    Thanks.

I'll skip the cane, I'll take the bathrobe, and for the kids...they're going to have to find a lawn to play in first. And if they ever do find one, I'll just sic Constance (gahd, can I change the name?) on them.
    Hahaha! Can I ask for an encore appearance?

Seriously, that made my day. xD Thanks. Unfortunately, my musical talents lie in listening to it rather than making it (for now) so I can't return the favor. Until then, my audience will be composed of soap, shampoo and the water going down the drain.
    Very Well. If this is a Dog-eat-Dog world made of Great Danes, then here I bring a Wraughtwiller. I bring Command RPG. A Command RPG is where a RPG is controled entirely by the GM. The RPGs made here are what I call Collective RPGs. In a Collective, the GM works side by side with others. He works n the Story and is a sort of boss. But in a Command, the GM works outside using Updates to tell his RPers what is happening and what to do. Much more efficient.
    Well hello there, Chris. It's been awhile. I don't RP that much anymore because there aren't really any good ones. I'd love to though.
    Finished redo-ing Souls SU. It was a bit rushed, but I re-did Description and Aura (got a test to study for :p) Anyways, hope it's up to par!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…