• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A)I have ekans and cherubi which would you prefer
    B)if you'd like I can trade the other for another breedable pokemon
    C)can't trade till sunday I'm at my dads
    hey i was wondering if you would trade me a cyndaquil... i have belly drum charmanders,cross-chop croagunks, lileeps with recover and mirror coat and sneasels with punishment...thanks!
    Hey again! Me! Just here to thank you for the 4 eggs! They've all hatches and I have a lvl 6 Tangela who has a Mild Nature and is thoroughly cunning and a Charmander with a Docile Natire and Mischievous! It also hatched knowing overheat and its biography states Pokedex no. ??? lol! So thank you! for them.

I also now have a Bayleef and Yanma and Chikorita hached knowing Leaf Storm! It's so cool! And I will post their natures later.
    Hey again! Me! Just here to thank you for the 4 eggs! They've all hatches and I have a lvl 6 Tangela who has a Mild Nature and is thoroughly cunning and a Charmander with a Docile Natire and Mischievous! It also hatched knowing overheat and its biography states Pokedex no. ??? lol! So thank you! for them.

I also now have a Bayleef and Yanma and Chikorita hached knowing Leaf Storm! It's so cool! And I will post their natures later.
    I saw you can breed for johto starters in some thread, if so Can you get me a cindaquil? I can offer spiritombs with pain split and mudkips
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…