• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh **** that was someone else who did that whoops :p I can't remember it off the top of my head though. If I recall you beat me right? Sadly I don't remember it, do you happen to have it recorded? If i could go over it I could give you advice/critiques
    I couldn't tell you from other than the team preview. Sadly my partnet forfeited before I could get rolling with azumarill :/ but in general though I think you'd want to set the rules so all pokes are scaled to 50. Then its easier to judge on what you need to improve on and makes the game a little more fair :p
    I'm tempted to just buy it online, but shipping is expensive. But I don't like asking someone to take me to a store. But I also don't know how to buy armature wire online cause the thickness varies.....And I'm impatient. Buying a videogame is different. You know what you are paying for, unless you buy the bonus version that comes with the flag and a figurine type stuff. XD
    Thank you ^^. I think I'll do just fine....Though I'm getting a little irritated cause the store is pretty far, and I wanna make it noooooow 0-o

Sure. I'll battle you one day. And I'll lose epicly XD
    YOu are added @-@

Well I did a few culptures in my time. Like three I think. Nothing to be proud of. But I really wan t to make my original character (the white pink and green one) http://olive-619.deviantart.com/art/Valkeera-Contest-Entry-411142946
    I recently got in touch with a friend of mine that moved away a couple years ago. She is a great sculptor. She gave me some tips and instructions on how to start. So all I gotta do is get the stuff and give it a shot!
    Cool. I just got y. Been busy with art contests lately though. I wanna try sculpting really badly XD

I battle occasionally and win .......7/10. So I'm decent XD

Sure. My fc is in my sig.
    That would be nice man, but my DS's internet is really not working properly. I tried to use it once, and I had my save file harmed.
    When it fixes I'll battle you..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…