• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [ Dat is klote... Ik heb geen verstand van Minecraft en kan niet inschatten hoe groot de schade is, maar het is natuurlijk gewoon echt kut... ]
    Me: *sprays the flower* There we go.
    Gengar: I believe he should be here...
    Jirachi: Hel- Oh. You people again. Yay.
    Gengar: I knew he would do this.
    Me: I wish... I was a Dragon!
    Jirachi: Schkaboom!
    Me: *goomy* Roaaar! How do I look? See my wings? Are they cool?
    [ Dank je. Maar waarom dan en niet nu? Ik wil je niets opdringen, maar ik denk gewoon dat het slim is om kleine dingen snel te doen, anders is het makkelijk om te vergeten. ]
    Gengar: Yeah. I have all sorts of sizes.
    Me: *coughs* Still can't be near water...
    Gengar: Posess the Washing Machine.
    Me: *does it, Wash Rotom* Oh. Right.
    Oh, lol, ja, even vergeten dat je Nederlands praat waneer ik overal Engels praat XD
    Ja, best wel, maar ik kijk wel of ik het ergens anders kan vinden :p
    Gatomon: I have a weird feeling that just what I want to avoid would happen. *Walks ahead.*

I know that. One does not simply underestimate my general knowledge of Pokemon. However, the word Kalos itself is a Greek one. Besides, the concept of beauty is more prominent in Kalos that gratuitous French.
    Gatomon: Ugh, I don't want to be all over the news. But whatever.

I suppose you should throw in Greek names because "Kalos" is actually the Greek word for "beauty"? On that note, you can also throw in beauty.
    Ninetales: Fine, fine. *sends out a mild hypnosis wave*

Wyrm: *touches artifact to Palkia once again* That's better. See what happens when a lord of time is not attempting to blast our heads off? Pure bliss. *shifts to avoid another aura sphere* HEY! I saw that! For crying out loud, somebody shove a pacifier in that dragon. I'm nearly finished with Palkia here...
    Weird huh? Lol quarantine the eggs.

This is worse than encountering MissingNo!
    [ Ik heb Ash en Misty als volwassenen getekend, en heb Ash's haar langer gemaakt... Lees de beschrijving...

Ook is het de bedoeling dat als je wil stemmen, dat je dat dan in een PM doet, en niet in een VM, lees de post opnieuw. Daarom moet ik je VM verwijderen, alle stemmen moeten prive zijn, anders kunnen mensen strategisch stemmen als ze weten wie waarop gestemd heeft. ]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…