• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
sizida
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wait, is that a joke or did he really? XD

It's probably just a new thing. Took me awhile to get used to it, but it's not so bad. I do kinda like how B2/W2 handled it. And that's not a glitch, Steel no longer resists Dark or Ghost. It's the only old type to get changed like that. Every other new thing on the type chart is related to Fairy.
    LoLz...
    well hope we could play or trade with each other some day~
    BTW could I hav ur FC 4 my Friend Safari...?
    my FC : 3282 - 2399 - 2405
    I have N Levels next year, so nah, probably after that if a RSE remake doesn't come by then.
    I see~ Good luck for your breeding.
    And what do you mean by "type glitch"?
    Oh, no. I'm not playing competitive for Gen 6...
    Well, true point. I'd rather finish the story then get on to what's available for me to do, though.

Sweet! I don't have plans to buy Pokebank, I'm just going to use the trial.
    Interesting and good to know. Ill try to carry a guard user on my team. I already have a fake out user in mienshao. I still very much value your opinion on the subject!
    Guess you'll have to wait and see if he tries it.

Yes, I did, but only for a few minutes before you disappeared. How are you liking the game?
    That's close enough. Thanks very much. :) But, if it's DW ability can't be passed down and you don't rng then how do you have one? Unless you're giving me you're only copy which seems unlikely. Anyway, when can you trade? You don't like X because you earn BP from random battles? Surely that's a good thing.
    hey~ its been a while... hows it going...? hav u played XY yet...? just finished it n its really good...
    Yeah. It took me a few days to find all the patterns, but thankfully our local pattern is a rare pattern which makes the hunt easier.
    Ahh, I see. I always rush the main storyline first, oops.

Goodnight! I'm about to sleep myself as well, actually. Ahaha.
    I see, that's decent progress, then.

And yeah, it is - But have you forgotten what "trading" is? I just found people with natives of those patterns. xD
    Sweet. How many days has it been since you got it?
    I'm now bored enough to get myself a second full set of Vivillon patterns. It's easier this time, somehow. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…