• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Serebii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello.

I put this on forums but I was tell to contact you by PM.

The thing is that I foud that one of the medals I have is missing on the Medal list page, exactly the number B-013-1 called "Battle Institute Challenger" and description "A Medal for Trainers who have taken the Battle Test 10 times".
    I can do a screen capture if you need as a proof.

Then, I think Trainer Card does not have Silver colour, because mine first was Green, after elite 4 it was Blue, when I saw all the Kalos pokemon it changed to Black and finally I have it Gold/Yellow colour after beating one of the 50 streak on the Super battles in Battle Maison. Here is a photo as a proof:

Hey, Joe! So I discovered a couple things while playing through my Y version. According to the in-game description of Oblivious, the Ability now protects the Pokémon from taunts as well as from infatuation. I'm assuming that this means exactly what it says and that Taunt no longer works on Pokémon with the Oblivious ability, but I haven't had a chance to test it yet.

Secondly, it seems that when we breed Pokémon now, the baby can inherit Egg Moves from both the mother and the father. I bred a female Piloswine that I had remember Ancient Power with a male Beartic, and the baby Swinub that were born inherited Icicle Crash from the father Beartic as well as Take Down and Ancient Power from the mother Piloswine. I read on the site that you and some others were researching move inheritance, and I just wanted to share with you what I noticed.
    I know this is a bit late...
    In the Battle Chateau part it says that Korrina will explain the Battle Chateau, but the one I met was Viola.
    Also, about Trevor does he actually live in Vaniville town or something else? I found a house in an alleyway in Juane Plaza, the blue door.
    An npc in there says that Trevor is her brother.
    Hello serebii a lot of 6gen Icons are not showing for me in the xy pokedex for some reason idk why :S

also Can you add the shiny sprites in the xy pokedex?
    No worries - while I've never run a site of this magnitude, I've been experienced with wikis where bugs have triggered similar things, so I know just where you're coming from.
    I lied about the Caterpie. Now you'll have the internet freaking out about that VM. HOENN REMAKES CONFIRMED -- SEREBII LEAKS INFO
    Tell me if your inside sources say there will be Hoenn remakes. I'll give you a shiny caterpie that I caught if you do. :(
    Yeah, I was training a Shiny Geodude on Y, and I noticed that there's an inconsistency with the marked learnset by levels - Geodude now learns Rollout at level 11, not 18 as stated.

EDIT: Yeah, it's a simple switch - it learns Rock Throw at level 18. Which would be the same for Graveller's learnset, not sure for Golem because of Steamroller.
    Yo, just wondering are you going to add the shiny sprites for the Gen 6 Dex?
    Hey, since Best Wishes is over can you please make a Unova thread in Episode Discussions? Thanks.
    Hey, I have a question regarding items. Now that we have the Pixie Plate to compensate for the creation of the Fairy typing, is there also a Fairy Gem? I was just wondering as it was never brough up and it wasn't on the Hold Items list on Serebii.net
    I noticed on the Items listed on Route 20 you forgot to add three extra itmes: X Accuracy (found atop the stone stairway), Balm Mushroom (found also atop the stairyway in the middle of grass field), and Tiny Mushroom (near exit, on brown patch of ground).
    Apologies for this, but on this page (http://www.serebii.net/games/stats.shtml) you put Weakness Policy in the Special Defense section instead of the Special Attack section.

So that this doesn't happen again, is there a place to report small errors like this? I use the site a lot but rarely log on to the forums.
    Hello there, Serebii.
    I have a question about the Dream World. I got rather confused when I saw images of 6th gen Pokemon with Dream World artwork. I thought that feature was taken down, 'cause I synced to Global Link a couple days ago and couldn't find the Dream World feature. So, is it still there?
    can you update the EV's in game mechanics for X and Y? Super training takes too long, and I can't figure it out. I wanna go back to the old way.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…