• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• kiến thức cơ bản về SEO,hướng dẫn SEO onpage chuẩn với Google và SEO offpage đi link không tốn sức
    Hello, thanks for claiming some Pokemon! They're all set to go, so once you come online after you've registered my FC we can trade.
    I'll be on XY for the majority of today, but if you're on the game and you don't see me on, just send me a quick VM and I'll go online ASAP.
    [ Hi, I like your avatar and am looking for some more friends on this forum to talk to, so how about being friends? I saw some of your posts in the XY threads, and you seem to like Absol, I like it too.

If yes, let's introduce ourselves to each other. Could you tell me a bit about yourself, just like I did in this message?
    - Favourite Pokemon: Milotic is my number one, with Bayleef, Dragonair and Altaria being second, third and fourth.
    - Name: Pim.
    - Place of birth and where I live: Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
    - Date of birth: 28 July 1994 (age: 19).
    - I have Asperger Syndrome, a form of autism.
    - Hobbys: drawing, watching Pokemon anime, writing fanfiction, collecting Pokemon figures, gaming.
    - Since 30 January 2013, I have my first girlfriend, it's an internet relationship (she lives in Australia), it's definitely serious and true love. Her personality and appearance are perfect. Kind, understanding, honest, open-minded, no make-up, no fake tan, no push up bra, pure natural beauty and sexiness, cute smile, cute eyes, nice hair. She doesn't care much about looks and is a cute tomboy, I like that, personality matters much more than looks.
    - Main flaws: too unselfish, trouble with letting things go, I can't stand up for myself.
    - Qualities: extreme honesty, being a hard worker who isn't lazy at all, and that I've never felt group pressure, I've never tried fitting in or being popular, I don't care about that.
    - Taste in music: mostly old rock music.
    - Favourite bands/singer of mine: Queen, KISS, Pearl Jam, Guns N' Roses, Coldplay, U2, Bruce Springsteen, Bon Jovi.
    - Political preference: left-winged.

What's your 3DS friend code? It could help with the Friend Safari, and maybe a battle every now and then if you'd like. Mine is 0602-7392-5137. ]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…