• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks! :]

I did some digging and I found out the Ability Capsule is a one-time use consumable item that changes a pokemon's ability (assuming it has two abilities) and it doesn't work with hidden abilities.
    Wahoooooo! ;) Congrats!

How do those ability capsules work? Are they consumable or a hold item?

Good luck with the next hunt, CoD!
    Awesome Tyrunt, CoD! It looks so good! Good luck with Hawlucha! I'd love both for my BQ. Hawlucha is, I think, probably my favourite 6th gen Pokémon. It's amazing in its shiny form, huh?
    Hey congrats on that Froakie with Protean! I know this is a bit late, but just for the future. Did you know that there is an item that lets you switch your pokemon's ability? Called the ability capsule, you find it in the Battle Maison for 200 BP. Sure it's a lot, but probably a lot less time consuming than getting another shiny. Just thought you should know, I think it would've worked for froakie. Pretty great for when you get shinies with undesirable abilities.
    I'm looking to get perfect ivs on a female fletchling or 5/6 so I can make it a lot more common to get better inbred Pokémon but I'm not getting more than 3-4 over the past couple hours =/
    What are the pokemon you use when doing mm? Are you using Japanese ditto? I am having no luck with getting perfect ivs on any pokemon I breed, closest is 5 perfect ivs
    Same here, Carbink's shiny is wonderful =P I'm in the process of finding a better ditto, but the eggs are still hatching (slowly... very slowly ^^)
    Thanks, and trust me I know how rare a hunt being that quick is, hence how I swore multiple times in surprise when it appeared.
    Oh, amazing! I've been naughty and spoiled all of the shiny forms. You'll really love Greninja, I guarantee it! It's one thing to see a blurry picture, but I believe that it will look even better on the DS screen. It's yellow with red and brown spots all over it, by the way.

Only joking! ;) I promise I wont spoil it, but I think you'll like it.
    Heya, CoD! Just me again.

Congratulations on your shinies, especially Carbink and now that Froakie, too! You can always give him to me if he has the wrong ability, you know? ;) No? Ah well, it was worth a try! Haha.

Carbink looks so cute!

Good luck with your next hunt.
    I was just about to post saying good luck on Carbink and ask your progress but I see below you already got it! Congratulations :) I was away all weekend so I couldn't hunt, but tonight I think I'll start. Though I am seriously distracted with the thought of MM'ing for Furfrou and Flabebe. Might just do a multi hunt :p
    I am also hunting Carbink and I'm just curious; what nature are you going for? :) Good luck! I need to find a Japanese one for MM'ing, I gave up RE'ing due to the awful encounter rate.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…