• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Atari
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• うわぁ、全部漢字だった…私読めない。笑 (でもネットで辞書あるから大丈夫。いい練習だと思う。)
    Ah yeah, I said that and yet I don't IM lol. Reddit and Gaia I never use. I use my Gmail all the time tho. >w> (That would be road.allen.roadmart, where you can send me emails and I also use Gchat there if I'm at work.)
    OH OH I remember that one too!! Maybe "Seiji" is just the one you had for the longest. Idk.
    Ahh yeah that's tricky stuff. Next year for sure!! I'll (probably) still be here and since they place people pretty randomly, who knows! We may end up closer than expected!
    Mmm yes, Japan is very low in the multicultural realm. I live in the countryside so I pretty much see NO foreign kids (except one, and a few that are half, but when I say a few I literally mean, like, two). If you come over as a JET ALT though, you're going to be team teaching which is very different; you may rarely be the main teacher if at all, depending on where you teach and with who. I could give you some of my experiences and what I've seen of others if you want more ideas tho.
    Hahah, he's cool too! He was a tricky battle too...but fun!
    Mm, due to trades my PM box fills up really quickly and it's annoying to keep it clean. We could move off Serebii if you have something you use a lot tho?
    いいね!がんばって!人w人
    Probably I'm the only one who remembers, since I met you on the net and that was your first username. I always remember people by their original user haha. You were on Gaia too?? Man I barely remember. (I only go on there to check old RPs for character info, since I still use them in 1v1 RPs.)
    Heh, thank you! ;3 I got into the JET Program and am on my second year here; ideally if I do well I'll stay for a total of 5. You probably know about it but I think it's a good way to get here! (There's a woman in my city who came here on JET 10 years ago and is still here, so you never know!)
    I guess it's one of my favorites too? Like I'm not raring to play it but I loooove watching playthroughs over and over. (Especially because I'll never be good enough nor emotionally stable enough to do genocide lol.) ASRIEL DUH. His design is legit and Hopes and Dreams never fails to move my soul. ;w;
    Oh my god one of our last chats was in Japanese I can't even
    HI BRAH WAZZUP?? I see your user every once in awhile and still remember "Seiji" haha. Not much with me, other than I live and work in Japan now! And still play Pokemon somehow. >w>
    P.S. Undertale is great haha. I started off only watching playthroughs but am finally running it through myself. (ITS HARD AF EVEN DOING PACIFIST AUGH)
    Hi, if you'll ever restart that Japanese Music Club, may I join? xD

I was actually interested in the club, but then I saw that it was bumped, and knew it was going to be closed. So, by any chance if it's ever restarted, could you tell me? xD
    ----------
    I have seen you recently, but seeing as you joined in 2008 I may have seen you more than I think. Did you used to have another user name? 3.1/10
    ----------
    I used to be The 4th Kira, then Ciccone, then Charmed, and now Lorde. I've had many name changes lol.
    Could you help me figure out what your bio means? I see the two people part, and the japanese part, but I'm having a bit of trouble getting the rest of the meaning
    I'm still learning Japanese, and I really should play more fire emblem games, but kill la kill really is awesome, It's probably my favorite anime this season.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…