• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are you still in need of a ref in your match with Lucario188? If so, do I have your permission?
    Hey Chapter of Charizard, we at the 36 Chambers would like to war you, vm back if youre interested
    Owait, my bad. Was looking at the thread for the form and what gyms were open and now ik what you meant xD
    I would, but the reason I need a safari is because all Pokemon caught there have 2 perfect IV's, so I need to have multiple good IV'd Dittos for IV breeding Otherwise, I'd totally do that :p
    Would you have a problem with me taking your match vs lucario? I'm currently a D-Grade ref, so I have to get permission from both sides.
    Listing those relatively insignificant Moves and Abilities would not be needed. Everyone knows about Types. Just a Super Effective Moves that can take it down would not be considered a counter. It should be a broader subject. A lot of Moves can take Goodra down. Misty Terrain? Now, why would that do much? You are not taking down Goodra on the Special Side without boosting, which can be taken care of by Dragon Tail, and Physical Moves can taken it down without a boost. Water Absorb and Volt Absorb, first of all, probably would not both be on the same team to counter a single Pokemon, and they cannot bypass its Dragon STAB. I do not see someone having a Fairy Type, Water Absorb User and Volt Absorb user on the same team...
    Agh, can't start IV breeding until I get Ditto's and neither of the two people I added with Ditto safari's will connect to the internet in-game, so I can't access their Ditto yet ;-;
    (I don't consider thy controlling, Aria was WAY behind us, and NOT flying over you. But Vulpix needs (and wants) to stay safe. Picking up, attacking, any physical contact with my characters is highly encouraged by me. With OCCASIONAL actions that kill or send someone flying. Killing isn't highly tolerable by me, but sometimes, I will let it go by. Playing, saying where they are, or any of that stuff is discouraged by me.)

Vulpix: don't forget Cory!

???: that's right *****!!!! Run you COWARDS!!!!

*a purple dragon comes to the rescue*

Vulpix: SPYRO!!!!

Spyro: hey Lord Darkness! Why don't you-

(Also Lord Darkness is a sorcerer)

Lord Darkness: *quickly blows up spyro*
    Me: *doesn't answer*

Vulpix: *starts to cry* Cory.....no.........

???: yes...........YES!!!!!!

Vulpix: Fly away!!!!!
    (but I STILL need a bit of time before I can get around to using the stones and stuff........but, we can involve the stone in the RP, just....no using it. got that? and....I don't even know what it looks like.....I'll have to look it on Bulbapedia.)

Vulpix: *licks Volumes face* wake up.......please...........

Me: *is feeling weird, breathing heavily* guys.......Vulpix......sweetie...sweetheart........ *flies above Volume, then losses strength, falls and lands on Volume*

Vulpix: CORY!!!! No!!!!
    hello? you there? Also.......I will (hopefully and dreadfully) get Pokémon X tonight..........so
    Sure, why not? I've always wanted to ref a fight in that arena, too, and it seems you've been waiting far longer than you should have.
    Well, got my wifi team planned out. Now to actually get all the Pokemon I need bred x_x. And wait for one of the people with a Ditto safari to get only so I can unlock the 3rd poke xD
    If you haven't already, I'd recommend asking a few others; I've got a fair bit on my plate as things stand (I actually took a match about the same time you VMed me, unfortunately), and the DBZ Desert isn't something I've actually reffed before. Not an outright "no", just "unlikely at the moment".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…