• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am just curious but is your username pronounced "grey" like the colour? I've always wondered if I was ever saying it right lol ^^'
    I was negatively repped yesterday because when it was announced that Serena would be the "cook", I said women belong in the kitchen. Sarcasm is a double edged sword.
    Awesome :] Well, I chose X for the same reason. Preffered Xerneas, though would never use it in game.
    However chosing X means I miss out on Mega Zard Y, which I prefer over X in all honesty.

Agreed! It took me almost 100 hours to finish the main game!
    A huge portion of the time went into catching Pokemon, and breeding natures etc
    I enjoyed it thouroughly, though it wasn't as challenging as previous games.
    I'd put that down to using quite a powerful team, which I don't usually.
    If I do pick up Y, I'd hope to make it more challenging for myself!

So you never played the games? That's unfortuante, but of course I couldn't miss out!
    I understand your view point and often wondered how better the experience would be without spoilers.
    Although XY had global release there was still the notorious leaks, but not as glaring as BW2.

I enjoyed the games. I know people had disagreements here and there, some preffer BW.
    Although I'm quite the opposite, I thought BW2 was a more complete experience.
    Perhaps you should give it the try, if you ever get time to put your Y copy down lol

How far are you into your game, any idea on your Safari?
    I'd love to add you, at the moment I'm spending crazy time trying to catch good natures/Iv'd Pokemon.
    It's quite fun but at times can be slightly frustrating!
    Same here, I have so much work to do!
    Yeah, I'm playing X. What made you chose Y?
    And it's amazing, I've not had this much fun with a Pokemon game since forever.
    Quiet possibly my favourite titles of all time, and I'm still half way into the game.

I'm guessing you've finished the game already, I'm playing at a Slugma pace, haha.
    I haven't been on these forumns as often as the BW2 speculation days, you remember? It was like yesterday we were all debating as to what purpose the ice had on the Isshu map LOL :]
    Come, come back to the dark side!!! *evil laughs*

Good man, just enjoying summer lol. How about you?? How are you??
    No I just liked to point out that you lacked maturity as well, thats all. Just seemed you were being a ***** to me when I speculated on those boats in that forum. Thats why I told you not to ? my speculation... Maybe you just took it the wrong way. Oh well.. can't blame you for taking things the wrong way. ;)
    That was real mature of you to put this "convo" we had in your signature. Who's maturity were we talking about again? Yeah.. thats right.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…