• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, how are ya?

Im coming to ask for your Friend Code, im looking to increase my Friend List and also my Friend Safari. So what do you think? Can we be friends?
    Ty for Listening. =]
    Hi, how are ya?

Im coming to ask for your Friend Code, im looking to increase my Friend List and also my Friend Safari. So what do you think? Can we be friends?
    Ty for Listening. =]
    Lol yea. Then theres Heavy Metal which makes the moves low sweep and grass knot do more, but also there are moves like heavy slam that the pokes with heavy metal could use that would do even greater damage.
    Though pretty much ANY ability would be better than light or heavy metal xP
    Hey! ^.^
    Light metal is for the moves like grass knot and low kick, those moves that do more damage the heavier the poke is that they're used on.
    So pretty much you'll probably never face that xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…