• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow congrats man on Pidgey and Poliwag! Glad the Poliwag was a short hunt, you deserved that after the long previous one. Best of luck with the remainder of your BQ's and that elusive growlithe hunt.
    Yes, in your sig... with all your shinies.

So it's confirmed FS is the fastest way to fond them other then Chain Fishing?
    Hi there Cpchris!
    I just wanted to tell you that I foundan interesting strategy that could help you out with your Giratina hunt. Here it is! Can't wait to see what you think of it! :D
    Alright I've seen you could use some help with your Giratina problem and I have some suggestions.

1) Evolve your Gastly, it will be stronger and capable of doing more. (So unless you really don't want to do so, I would evolve it. :) ... Shiny Mega Gengar is awesome. ;) ) Another option would be to lvl up your Gastly to insane lvls like 80 and up.
    2) I don't know if you thought of this and if it's still possible but Roselia learns GrassWhistle at lvl 22. SO I don't know if you thought your Roselia that move because then you might have a better chance at keeping it asleep.
    3) You could learn your Staraptor Endure and Endeavor to get Giratina to 1 HP (Since none of your Shinies can learn False Swipe.)
    4) Well there are more options but since you only want to use your BQ shinies you limit yourself pretty much to anything you already came up with yourself. (and my suggestions)

Anyways it's up to you which strategy you choose and ofcourse I wish you the best of luck with whatever strategy or hunt you will choose. :)
    Hey, Cp!

Hang in there ...

I've been reading about your "successes", but I can understand how frustrating it can be for you, too. I'm really hoping it works out for you eventually, and not too much longer. At least you know your game is working as it should, but that's not much consolation, huh?

Good luck.
    Well, 2 shinies won't be a challenge for you at all :p

Don't worry about finding it before me! I'm sure I'll have it very soon, and you should get 2 quick shinies now purely because of what Shinx did to you. Though I must admit, a bit of competition from you is motivating me a lot at the moment.

Well, may the sparkles be ever in your fav-*shot*-ahem, good luck with your hunts anyways.
    Hey. Congrats on Gastly! Great to see you getting a well deserved short hunt :D

Now you're catching me up o_O I think I better get a move on now. Anyways, are you planning on hunting Giratina when you get to it? It'd be nice if you were to, for it is a magnificent shiny (and I need a Giratina buddy :p). I'd understand if you didn't, because Ponyta and Roserade are awesome shinies too.

Anyways, good luck with what you hunt!
    thanks! I sent her over to B2 for some EVing before I send her back. And yeah it is exciting! Hope you get some luck soon too~
    Massive congrats dude on finally bagging that shiny shinx! It took it's damn time though! Congrats on your success in your HG badgequest too, I see it's coming along nicely. Let's hope you finally find that growlithe soon too!
    Yahoo!

I'm glad you didn't take my advice and throw that game away! Congratulations, Cp! He looks amazing and you should feel proud that you kept on hunting when the odds were so stacked against you! I'm sure he will be one of your special signature shinies whether you want him to be or not!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…