• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You hit a sweet spot asking for a Lugia-themed banner. I adore that legendary.

Anyway, hope you like the banner, I made it a little extra special.
    I'm practically a spiritual person, so if I find someone that's got a physical disability of any sort, I can hardly imagine myself being able to live with it as well, because having this $%&^ed up brain of mine is bad enough for me...
    Well... I just hope that you keep fighting on against this; The guy that I knew that had MD succumbed it sometime during his freshman year in high school...
    Ever the optimist, are you? I think that anybody that are pessimistic & had this, they'd most likely let it kill them, especially myself, since I sometimes see death as being a reward in & of itself.

Well, do you know exactly what kind of MD you have? I'm looking it up on Wikipedia & it list several different kinds. Yikes...!
    *cringes* I know what that is, to a degree.

I knew of someone in my middle school that had Muscular Dystrophy. He couldn't move any part of his body, can't even talk to anyone either. I frankly can't imagine how you can live with that god-awful disease, as I'd rather put a bullet into my skull (or in this case, have someone else kill me,) than to live with that...!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…