• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Wego
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So what kind of team are you going to make next? I actually want to test out a new team later too if you can help with that
    Sorry about the late reply, the stats seem perfect but regarding the sets on bug of flash I would replace thunder wave with encore if say a monster is setting up via a boosting move/spikes stealth rock e.t.c. you can encore and get the free turn to sub or tail glow while they switch, and thunder wave is redundant because it has prankster anyway :L and on your milotic while resttalk is a viable set I find it very gimmicky its walled by a huge list of things and its better off with a phazing set using dragon tail and recover over rest and sleep talk because a lot of times when you click rest they'll send in something like a lanturn or something that resists ice and water(Milotic rarely carries other moves that can do damage apart from toxic) and just force you to switch and your left with a pokemon thats asleep and your opponent has all the momentum, where as with dragon tail you have the momentum ^_^ just my two cents
    You can have just the chansey for the two of them or pick two others, the Chansey is extremely valuable because its ridiculously hard to rng in the 3rd gen and it has the exclusive 3rd gen tutor move seismic toss. everything on my list I'll do on a one-for-one basis except chansey.

EDIT: Now that I think about it Chansey wasn't even on the list I gave you :/
    Actually before we trade, do you have any other flawless shinies that I don't have and are you interested in any of the ones that I do?
    Yeah it was kind of obvious with jirachi and tyranitar down the only thing that could take a draco meteor was cradily and you had used superpower the previous turn so armaldo wasn't going to stick around.
    Here's all the flawless shinies I have take your pick:
    Heatran calm hp grass
    Heatran timid hp ice
    Politoed drizzle
    Scythe/Scizor
    Moltres hp spread
    Zapdos hp spread
    Articuno hp spread
    Mewtwo
    Charmander
    Empoleon 30 hp iv for the agility petaya berry set
    Dratini/dragonite multiscale
    Aerodactyl adamant
    Cottonee/whimiscott prankster
    Latios hp fire
    Scraggy
    Dugtrio arena trap
    Larvitar dragon dance
    Vulpix drought timid
    Gligar immunity
    Staryu timid
    Beldum adamant
    Magnezone timid hp fire
    Salamence jolly moxie
    Terrakion jolly
    Arcanine jolly
    Gastrodon sassy
    Ferroseed/ferrothorn relaxed 0 spee IV’s
    Latias timid
    Gliscor impish poison heal
    Aerodactyl jolly
    Volcarona bold
    Gastly timid
    Gastly modest
    Litwick Modest
    Rotom calm
    Rotom modest
    Conkeldurr adamant guts
    Hydreigon modest
    Genesect hasty
    Kyurem Lonely 26 sp.def 31 in everything else

These are also flawless/near flawless but none are shiny
    dw thundurus hp ice
    dw tornadus hp ice
    modest gamestop celebi
    movie14 victini
    Keldeo hp ghost
    meloetta
    dw charmander timid hp electric
    dwbulbasaur naive hp fire
    Yeah that was very unfortunate, you should run flamethrower instead it still OHKO's most scizor without occa berries but to be honest the real game decider was when I crippled your cradily
    Thanks for the battle it was fun :) you got really unlucky with the fire blasts but you got a crit with fire punch anyway which I'm sure you noticed even with a crit fire punch only did less than 50% thanks to my ev spread. I bet our first battle would have been more fun if i didnt get disconnected though :( Oh by the way would you trade me a clone of your volbeat? I have a lot of flawless shinies and events if you're interested :)
    I have to drive my brother to his girlfriends house but I should be back in half an hour or so you should be ready by then yeah? ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…