• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, man, the controls. Gotta see if they're better in SDR2. Speaking of which, I need to get my work **** done so I can continue that one.

Aw, I really enjoyed all the executions, in all their cruelty and delicious irony, though. They were my favorite parts.

I pretty much liked everyone as well. Absolute favorites, I guess, were Chihichihi, the "KYODAI" duo and shiny boob- uh, Asahina. And I liked Celeste and Togami, too, bitches as they were. Maizono was annoying as ****, and I didn't really care either way for Haga, splits and the fat guy. Kiri was okay. Leon had the potential to be fun, but alas.

YOU NEVER DO ANYTHING BUT WORK. YOU SHOULD BE HOME MORE OFTEN, THE KIDS MISS THEIR MOTHER. AND I ONLY TOOK THE IMPLANTS BECAUSE YOU ASKED FOR THEM. IT WAS A GIFT FOR YOU. I know. How about we just opt for make up sex instead. Divorce is costy. And I have new sexy underwear.
    Yeah, agreed. But to me the main point wasn't so much solving the cases, but the characters and their pasts and troubles and ****. Even if you knew the culprit most of the time, you rarely knew their reasons in advance. But yeah, the minigames... especially on a computer, especially when everything was set to "Insane" or whatever the maximum difficulty setting was, were just.

Which was your favorite execution, by the way? Also, favorite characters? I'm guessing Kirigiri and Chihiro? Mondo should be in there too. For the sheer manly. Although, if we're talking manly, Sakura's got him beat...

Huh, I'm pretty sure I di- YOU NEVER ASK. YOU NEVER ASK ABOUT MY DAY. WE NEVER TALK. FINE, DIVORCE IF YOU WANT. BUT I'M KEEPING THE HOUSE. I PAID FOR IT.
    Forgive but not forget on Chapter 2, yeah, 's what I meant. Chapter 3... Not so much. She wasn't a sociopath though, her plot was way too see-through for that. Seriously. I guessed everything that went on within the first few minutes, but that was pretty much... the case with every case. I figured out the "big secret" in Chapter 2 pretty fast too. And chapter 4. And the Chapter 1, especially, I mean the name was right there. Still sad for 4 though. But AE was sad as well. It looked so confused moments before getting crushed. Like "oh why am I here, what is-" done.

Hm, that's true, actually. Still, it didn't really suit her, in my opinion. It didn't feel as ironic or give that "oh, now that's just cruel" vibe. I mean, the bear ate someone in Chapter 2. Baw.

Pretty ****ing sweet is the best description for it, basically. Yes. And I do, but I've been an exchange student in Korea for the past half a year. I told you. I think.

I have half the mind to make a "you never listen to me I want a divorce" joke here now.
    Yeah, you'd expect that you can enjoy the trial and execution when it comes to that, because you know, justice and all - but then when you get there, you wish you didn't have to do it. You're almost ready to forgive - But Monokuma is not. And then it's over.

Ooh, you meant the actual execution. That wasn't that hard for me, to be honest. I was more disappointed how... unpersonalized it was. Everyone else got things tailored for them, while she just got what Naegi would have gotten. I still feel far worse for the victim of Chapter 4. Everyone was against her, without even understanding crap.

Didn't I tell you? Huh. Yeah, since it was holidays for me and all, I took the opportunity to travel around Asia some more. Three weeks in Japan, during which I only spoke Japanese to practise, spent all my money in Akihabara, went to a maid cafe and got a card with my name and "-sama" on it (it's hilarious. And cute), hiked, went to shrines, got a deer to headbutt me in the ass for no reason, then two weeks in Taiwan during which I crossed a stream barefoot on slippery stones to get to sit on this big-ass rock in the middle of it - only to find out it was apparently the local toilet for birds, climbed a mountain, went to a restaurant which served ice cream shaped like **** from plates shaped like toilets, went to like three different nightmarkets, then a few days in Singapore where I got to go to a night safari and see lions and tigers right up close, got bats to fly over my head and got to hold a vulture on my arm before letting it go, while staying in a hotel with a swimming pool.

I got sick like four times and got bit by more mosquitoes than I can count while my friends got bitten by none (turns out my blood is really ****ing delicious, apparently), but it was totally worth almost going broke over. Totally. And now, ye, Korea again. For half a year. Or so.

/ GH's life, early 2014 edition.
    You played at the same pace as me then. I just randomly picked it up - and then found my whole weekend gone. Strange how that works. I promised my gf I wouldn't play the game without her too but dude. Some promises are made to be broken.

Chapter 2 breaks everyone, man. Everyone and everything. Ever. Chapter 5's bad ending wasn't so much sad as it was... uh creepy, though. Especially with the kids and the implications. God. Also, chapter 4. Especially since I found this remix of a Vocaloid song done for Danganronpa, and when they mention that part of the game they sing something like "Can you even understand her resolve?" I just... man.

Meanwhile, I finished 999 and just started VLR. And SDR2. And I'm back in Korea, if sick and drowning in essays. But soon man. Soon. The fun will start.
    Sister realised my dastardly misdirection and has commandeered her 3DS back. Sigh. Time to find mine, see if it'll work now and if so I'll send out the FC. I think it's Bug, so not that great lol.
    Yes *****, stan.
    Can you feel it can you feel it can you feel it I'M ADDICTED TO THIS LOVE
    sogood.gif
    I'm enjoying it more and more with each listen.

I think I'll get back into LoL when it updates for Season 4, don't see the point in any meaningful investment until then.
    Just letting you know I'm still alive. Work has been insane this week. 70-hour work week, 7 days a week, for two weeks. With no hope of improvement anytime soon. I'll be on when I can (probably weekends), and I'll try to have you a post at long last this weekend.

Sorry for being away for so long.
    Irritating things. I'm not sure if the King's Rock is worth giving up White Herb or Focus Sash, then I think of how great 50% flinch chance is (that's not how you math, but I don't really care). I did just catch a shiny Piloswine on my quest for an awesome Mamoswine... but it's Modest. To the box it is.

Hey, at least it's an outplay thing. It's like that scene in the Princess Bride with the poison. Blaziken is a lot more common too, if only because he's inherently super OP and everyone got one for free.

Well, just caught up with Sequel. Ending the Season in Silver 3.
    Hey, I don't use Aegislash.

Anyway, if you want your Aggronite back (well, technically mine but ykwim) I'll trade it back whenever.

I'm happy with Slowbro, Hydreigon, Sigilyph (because it does shine when not facing a Reuniclus lol) and Chansey (with a slight moveset alteration).

But yeah, even tho shiny Mienshao is nice and elegant it's not really done me many favours, not sure whether it's your team specifically or what. But there are probs better choices and Sub-Passing isn't even that essential imo. Pure Fighting isn't that good either imo.
    And then Aggron... blah. Its HP stat isn't kind to it. Its Def is really high but it doesn't really seem to actually tank much, considering its resistances to Ferrothorn yet Power Whip was still able to significantly whittle away.

Not to fear, I have ideal replacements. And that's what teambuilding is all about, yah? Don't worry, the newcomers will still have looks that are #iconic. No boring simple things on this rodeo. Although, then again, Chansey is simple, but its simplicity is #iconic. Sometimes simple is the best. So I suppose nothing boring then. We want icons.
    Looking at what works, what doesn't. Remembering my long-standing Pokemon career and seeing what made it successful- the Mercedes/Venus partnership a prime example. I think I know where I'm going, and it'll tighten up this ship nicely.
    You just wait. When my King's Rock + Skill Link + Shell Smash Cloyster is done...

I think my favorite Pokemon of this gen is Aegislash though. 100% prediction play. Should I King's Shield, or will they predict my King's Shield and not attack, allowing me to Swords Dance instead? Can I KO with Shadow Sneak, or should I use a non-priority move to take damage in Shield Forme before attacking? <3
    Sorry, haven't fully built my team yet. Those 6 are literally the only Pokemon I've got trained right now... Still got swept though, hey? Dragon Dance too scary.

And tbh Blaziken got instantly melted that one battle because I forgot how Volt Switch worked. Feh. /:
    Sorry I couldn't get to you in game. I was doing one of those Cafe runs so I couldn't access the PSS until I'd finished, and the Triple Battles were lagging really hard. I'll catch you some other time, alright?
    Its cool. I started drawing anyway. :p

Turns out I'm very rusty, so my plan to do original poses for all the poke's has been put on hold while I practice my proportions again. Darn curves and angles.
    Don't worry, I GOT ONE. THE SHINY STONE AND FLORGES ARE MINE
    Will tell you more laterrrrrr
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…