• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah i have tons of klefki's so i sure i have one with that, after i finish my hunt ill trade one to you....Ill message you or you probably notice when im done when i post a video or picture of my shiny XD
    I can give you a 4 iv one for free anything higher i ask for the same iv's in return....im trying to get it near flawless yes :p
    Pokemorpher can change into pokemon rights why not use both form and a Zygarde form for Darklight but unlike other pokemorpher because her brother die and wishes he doesn't want to be human again due to him hating his own kind he human said was forever i to put this forgotten within his existence,
    And my dawn can have a Xerneas form to match her dead brother Yveltal form later,
    And sorry i had a little hard time thinking what's to do about darklight in this,
    Heh heh, what am I gonna do about the non Redis ones? I think there going down the black whole of restarting my game. Anyway I asked her, she's deciding.
    Okay but there's one main thing i will like to keep her Evil brother that's dead originally its my other characters Darklight which is a Devil Dragon i can make its where he was some how turn into a Giratina after he die as a human characters sense its related some to my characters and dawn brother is apart of my characters, if that's okay if not i will understand,

Here Darklight to show you what's i means
    http://www.deviantart.com/#/art/DarkLightTheDevilDragon-316520220?hf=1

Think of that's thing as a Giratina, XD
    Also if you see a link DraBahamutShirocenny is one of my youtube account,
    Also Darklight was based off of Doom Dragon from a other series,
    And sorry i was thinking that's all
    Well wait i have to use the characters from in the game and series because i was thinking of roleplaying with my characters but cut some stuff about her in this rp and make a few changes about my characters to fit the lp well but i have no problem useing characters only from the series,
    I'm sorry, I'm not much of a pokemon fan anymore, I think I'm leaving but I come here time to time. I'm thinking of giving away all of my pokemon
    alright there you go :) i knew you can figure something out ^_^ good job good luck with the rest of your game ;)
    yeah you really need a water type in your team to use surf and junk so i would get one good luck though i hope you figure out something :D
    what about that new pokemon what its name that is exclusive to x um claucher i think it is? maybe you can use him which he a new pokemon i would breed you a froakie if you wanted but the problem is im mming lol i can't stop until i get my shiny XD
    looks like you don't have a water XD add a water type to your team for your playthrough again and i know you didn't lol I was just stating it wasn't targeting at you lol i was just explaining why i choose too :p
    klefki is the most cutest thing but at the same time it can kick some *** just cuaz its cute doesn't mean it sucks...i think klefki might have a chance at OU but i need the final touch of the eggs move to see the rest of its movepools...It has amazing defense and the shiny form is extremely cool :) I like fairies as well i plan on mming every fairy in x and y :p

edit: the legendary doesn't count do to it can't breed lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…