• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks, I will! I doubt I have much to offer you but if there's anything you need help with, just ask!
    No way! :) that sounds like way fun. There is a japanese (i guess you'd call it a shopping mart) where they sell only asian groceries here so we go sometimes. They even have a capsule machine. Some updated and some still have pokemon charms from platinum. lol. I heard from lots of online users its best to just restart the chain if you have no luvk by 30-40. Then I thought to myself..."isnt it the same to chain a pokemon up to 120 as it is to restart 3 times in a row?" So I guess its a matter of finding one. I hoped that they would change the color to the shiny dragonite to maybe a better green or something other than green pea gerber color. :p I so want a shiny clauncher my self. Can you chain before you speak with the fisherman guy?
    Right! :D I have no luck with the pokeradar sometimes. Yeah I thought it was funny how some of the ghost pokemon did look a little on the halloween side. Sitting in the hallway at the university watching anime is the best! (totally unrelated) Apparently Im being taken out for some japanese noddles and tea. Im pretty excited. I think Ill work on my x play through. Give shinnies a rest for a day or two. I have had no luck. Especially with fishing. Got a chain of 90 (or says the fisherman) and no shiny. Lammmee. XD
    Yeah, thats what happened with me. i just bumped into it by accident. Ive tried for days for eevee. I have lots of shinnies in my other games but I feel its much more special when they have my OT. I really liked the ghost pokemon from XY this time. i just hope I find a shinny some time soon. lol.
    I also have mawile and togepi. but I havent finished my x play through if you still need those. :)

1822 0147 9748. :) this is the togepi one (4940-6147-8734)

Ill add both
    Hi, I saw your post in the friend safari thread and could you breed a charmander for me? I really dont have much other than than froakies, fennekins, pokemon y exclusives, amauras. Although I don't think it'll be troubling to breed those a charmander (i don't care whether it has a hidden ability or not.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…