• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I will disembowel you with a rusty butter knife soaked in sulfuric acid, cut your fingers off and shove them down your throat one by one, pour lighter fluid into your eyes and then light them on fire, fill your mouth with hot tar, then smash your face in with a hammer, all the while a pack of rabid dogs chew on your body.
    if rng is possible that will fill in the gaps and plus eventhough legendaries get at least 3 31 ivs on the spot it still hard to get a good iv one i had to soft reset to get a decent yveltal >.> dear god -__________- next is the z pokmeon now...
    lol yeah tbh its way much easier to iv breed in this gen without rnging but downfall is getting the nature and the shiny correctly is the hard part :/
    lol yeah it hasn't been tested out enough but right now im not sure what to think about it right now klefki hidden ability is that and im mming it right now bold nature which trying to get it near flawless but not sure if that gunna happen do to ditto with 3 31 ivs may out beat my flawless bold klefki >.>
    skarm i still think that wasn't right to do that poor guy got scammed you may be blacked list now if he reports you to the mods. you know there is a serebii black list right? people can report about getting scammed and on top of it with the last gen with millions of hacks alot of black listers were on the last gen...Im just saying just becuase you don't see that person again its wrong...
    skarm that not nice to scam people with the wrong nature....you know that is wrong and i haven't tried out magician delphox yet so i can't judge...once bank is out ill have all the others that friend safari never had...
    thanks what i meant lol and okay when i say x and y i mean the game in general sorry :p thats cool i don't have a dw chespin but i have froakie and fenniken though...
    skarm you got x a and y now :D sorry my stalker message told me that your looking for a dw chespin :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…