• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, it's kinda weird. I like them all, and all, but why those ones specifically in every 'dex? I think the same is true of Magnemite and Magneton, as well, which had a definite justification in Sinnoh and Unova 2.0 due to Mt. Coronet and Chargestone Cavern. Onix and Steelix, too! (Well, I think Onix was in Hoenn.)

And yep, definitely Super-size. They are kind of a pain to tell apart.
    Sure thing.

Speaking of Kadabra -- am I nuts, or have the original four trade-evolving Pokemon been available in every regional Pokedex (other than the original Unova dex which was, as we all know, full of all-new Pokemon) in the mainline games?
    I'm available now and for the rest of the evening. Where I was posting from earlier, I didn't have internet access on my 3DS.
    Busy with your studies, I'm guessing? :)

Not too bad myself! My first year of uni's all wrapped up now which is crazy to think about, and I'm heading off to Argentina soon which is exciting. :D
    I now looked at its fingers and it's kinda funny xD

also, nice coincidence. I am not sure whether the one I gave you had a Hidden ability though...
    I just wanted to say I found this absolutely hilarious:

----------
    ----------

Anyway, I'm only sort of profitably doing writing or Pokémonning (just finding out how much I enjoy Super Training!). It's almost entirely because of my tendency to procrastinate. I intend to get back on the Forums in a day, and it becomes almost a week! I was also trying to figure out the best, most cost-efficient way of getting boosters of the new Legendary Treasures series. I've been interested inthis card since I saw the Japanese version.

But there was also one other, really sad thing that aided me in delaying, and I feel I should tell you about it in our PM conversation. Thankfully, the weekend is more of a free time for me now, so I should be able to get back to that and the VM conversation soon, if not today.
    I suppose the circumstances forced Nintendo's hand given their family-friendly direction and all... =/ With some luck maybe the Miiverse that's on the Wii U will come to the 3DS though?
    That, and it makes general training very easy. And Discharge helps with horde EV training. :p
    I'm only wishing I could get Heat Wave on it, for coverage. At the moment, coverage consists of Electric moves and Hidden Power. Not ever Air Slash for Zapdos.
    Well, I EV'ed Zapdos up since I wanted a strong set of Pokemon to carry around with me while doing my usual stuff. Zapdos seemed like a good choice. I do have somewhat of a team trained, but I've been focused on my Torchic MM'ing, so I haven't done much battling.
    No problem! I was planning to do that either way, since it's probably the most logical way to do it.
    They closed down swapnote. =( Great pity because your Ludicolo pic was quite awesome. [/late]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…