• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Blood Red
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I see. Did you had to level grind a lot, or not so much?

I actually always fully evolve my starter before facing him... xD
    She was pretty easy for me, I used a female Bayleaf and she was gone. Morty's whole gym was also pretty easy, I used a Lv. 8 Togetic. xD
    I did one when I first played Diamond. I only used my Starter. xD
    ((Crasher Wake, and that Ace Trainer with the Gyarados were a nightmare... o_o))
    Yeah. I never used Mamoswine before, so I wanted to use one on my Heart Gold team. Seemed like a nice addition. =)
    I'm fine. Might start playing Heart Gold later. I'm currently training up a Swinub before going into the Ice path.
    Good good :D! And oh right! I'm still kind of new to all this, so I have no clue what posts to reply to, but thanks for letting me know :)

Yeah! Friends :D!

What neg reps ?? I probably should know what that means but hey
    Oh I get it, well if his doing that I'm sorry I yelled at you :( it's just you kind of said a similar thing about me on one of my comments, and then to that guys comment, I though meh.

But I'm really sorry, I don't really like saying mean stuff, I understand what your saying about him though :) if I go back and read his messages I'm sure I'll understand more after xD!
    Add me for Pokemon Safari, / FC: 0302-0022-0607

Friend Safari:Fairy type containing Swirlix, Snubbull, Floette
    Friend Code: 0302-0022-0607
    Pokemon in my Safari: Swilrix, Snubbull, Floette

Pokemon I'm Looking for:
    NORMAL Type: dunsparce, teddiursa, loudred, kecleon, chansey, ditto,, eevee,
    BUG Type: Butterfree, Paras, Ledyba, Beautifly, Masquerain Volbeat, Venomoth, Pinsir, Heracross, Villion
    DARK Type: Vullaby, Cacturne, Sneasel, Sableye, Pawniard,Inkay
    DRAGON Type: Gabite, Fraxure, Dragonair, Shelgon, Noibeat, Druggion, Sliggoo
    ELECTRIC: Emolga ,Dedeene, Pikachu, Electabuzz, Luxio, Zebstrika
    FAIRY Type: Togepi, Snubbull, Kirlia, Dedenne,Jigglypuff, Mawile, Spritzee, Swirlix, Clefairy, Floette
    FIGHTING Type: Mankey, Machoke, Meditate,, Meinfoo, Throh, Sawk,, Pancham, Tyrouge, Breloom, Hariyama, Riolu,
    FIRE: Magmar, Pansear, Charmeleon, Slugma, Ninetales, Braxien,
    FLYING: Pidgey, Farfetch'd, Doduo, Hoothoot, Tranquil, Swanna, Tropius, Rufflet, Hawlucha,
    GHOST: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, Dusclops, Spiritomb, Golurk
    GROUND: Sandshrew, Phanpy, Tranpinch, Nincada, Camerupt, Gastrodon, Palpitoad,
    ICE: Delibird, Snorunt, Spheal, Snover, Sneasel, Beartic, Bergmite, Dewgong, Cloyster, Lapras, Piloswine,
    POISON- Kakuna, Gloom, Cascoon, Seviper, Venomoth, Ariados, Swalot, Garbodor, Muk, Drapion, Toxicroak,Whirlipede.
    PSYCHIC- Abra, Drowzee, Grumpig, Wobbuffet, Sigilyph, Girafarig, Gothoritha, Duosion,
    ROCK- Nosepass, Boldore, Dwebble, Onix, Corsola, Pupitar, Rhydon, Shuckle, Barbaracle
    STEEL: Magneton, Mawhile, Ferroseed,Forretress, Skarmory, Metang, Klang, Bronzong, Excadrill,Klefki
    WATER: Krabby, Octillery, Bibarel, Wartortle, Gyarados, Floatzel, Poliwhirl, Lapras, Azumarill,
    I answered your question to pokemonsquared in the thread, but I deleted it because I might be infracted for straying off topic. In case you didn't see it, I'll answer you here.

----------
    Well, I'm really glad to see that someone else agrees with me!
    Fine, it's not like I'm against freedom of speech or anything. You can want a girl to win the league as much as you wish.
    That was my main question to begin with...have people really lost so much hope that they're already planning out Ash's defeat?
    ----------
    I find it to be a pointless thing to wish for as well, but people have been losing hope and planning out Ash's defeat even before I joined this site lol. After Sinnoh most members of the site came to the conclusion that a banana would have a better chance of winning the league than Ash.

Also it's probably a lot of different reasons.

1- They lost hope on Ash winning the league, like you said.
    2- THIS abomination of a thread was made. CyberCubed is a member who enjoys playing with people's minds and so he decided to make this thread to get people ranting over something dumb. :D Since that thread happened, some members get pissed whenever a female character loses and call sexism on the writers, especially the member named Ciccone.

Although we're not all like that. Most of us still do want the main character to win, including me. And I personally don't mind when they rant because it's just their opinion anyway~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…