• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, ok well I will tell you waht other pokemon I'll be needinf later...but it is most probably female Espurr :)
    Oh, you mean what I'm going to give you for Lucaria/ Gardevoir and Eevee? I told you...a 5 IVs Noibat ( UT), a 4 IVS Noibat (UT) and a 3 IVS Charmander.
    Thanks for the thumbs up. Will clear some messages now :)
    Hey, I'm looking for a shiny in the Beldum line. I can give you a shiny Vivillon (modern) and A Relicanth. I don't know if it was chain fishing, for I received it in a trade. Pm me back ASAP.
    If possible, I may need your shop to help me with something huge. Over the past little while I've been playing online competitive battles in x and y, and after being demolished by the japanese like pearl harbor, I've decided to finally revamp my entire team and hopefully teach those saki-swigging bastards a lesson. I seek a chansey, lucario, blaziken, azumarill, ferrothorn, heracross, pinsir, scizor, togekiss, aegislash, and carbink. Movesets, ev's, iv's, and abilities will be provided should your troupe wish to accept this request, and as for "payment", I have 600bp in addition to dozens of lv100's and semi-flawless legendaries. Really just a matter of what your troupe wants for those pkmn.
    hey, id like to add you to friend safari. 3DS Friend Code: Doobius - 1607-2505-9784 Safari Type: Electric - Pikachu-Dedenne-Luxio
    I added you and would really love to be added back! I've been looking for a safari with braixen *o* (3625-8438-5046 is mine)
    Hi! I added you 3DS FC! I can tell you your type and Pokémon if you want, here's mine:

FC: 4382 2456 8353
    Type: Fire with Slugma and Growlithe, not sure of third one
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…