• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• no problem dewey :D and I see yeah since there was dream world at the time I would understand XD but really i wonder if they may do it now since it may be nessary to to do hidden abilities with egg moves now since friend safari can't do egg moves as well so i wonder if they may try this time then >.> If you here anything please let me know I like to continue egg abuse as well as the stationaries and wild...also btw I need some help with wild encounters funny thing I never learned it yet with 5th gen lol I did try a bit on 4th gen but i keep getting the wrong slot pokemon which seems fifth gen im having the same problem...I learned everything backwards you have to excuse me lol
    thanks dewey i added you in now :) i love your mii XD LOL anyway I heard from quote is breeding for rnging looking that bad like bw2 D: I heard it has the same thing about the first egg fix...I really hope thats not true I personally like breeding out of all of rnging but i may have to do it the hard way now XD quote was telling me i would have to rng a parent in 5th gen transfer it and work from that....
    alright dewey im gunna add you now ^_^ I got my shiny a few days ago i just got busy with some things so ill add you today so i can wonder in your safari XD I swear i got cursed lol my shiny got 31 in hp,attack, and speed 0_0 its bold lol it took my dittto's ivs oh well i may try for another when i get a better parent but my shiny klefki is still amazing to see and im very proud of him ^_^
    yeah i like them too but same here hoopa >.> but alright well its getting late and im hatching eggs like crazy and no shiny yet i need some sleep gunna log off serebii soon...so night dewey :) Ill add you in when finished...I still didn't forget about the shiny manaphy help just been busy like always lol
    yeah that is very true i hope rnging comes though i really hate hatching so many eggs and hopefully its possible for breeding this time around not like bw2 it still bugs me. lol yeah i personally don't like the mega evolutions but if they work great i wouldn't mind using in my team even if they look strange XD what about the new leagendary leaks? what you think about those 0_0
    yay thanks dewey and that awesome :) congrats I haven't found one shiny yet dispite the new ratio odds >.< Has they said anyting about rnging for x and y cuaz right now i don't know if its need that much anymore besides the legendaries and a few other things...Did you see the pictures of the three legendaries and the other mega evolutions? I wonder if it really true...
    dewy you have x and y :D can we exchange friend codes :) i need all your pokes ill add you later though do to i need to finish mming this shiny bold klekfi...how are you my friend...
    That's odd I have 31 boxes, I haven't actually touched the Battle Box when I got all my boxes. I'd actually stop at 14/15 boxes it seems like the shiny encounter chance increased. It seems like everyone is finding shinies, heck even I already found one that I wasn't hunting for, heck I didn't even use the Masuda Method.

----------
    It's actually 30 boxes in X & Y, and I'm only 14 full ~.~ I better at least get a shiny egg out of these 30 boxes I have to hatch. As for the Roaming pokemon, it's actually any pokemon you catch that cannot breed. So the roamers have 3 31 IVs, as does ditto and Unown if he were to be in the game, and all of the legends. Friend Safari pokemon have 2 31 IVs as well.
    ----------
    31 boxes actually. :p
    btw reading your your about me makes me think your right what does occupation need to do with anything XD lol
    I don't use keypresses, but I always search from 2000-2099 if I can't find a SEED with all months selected XD.

I always use flawless parents and everstones as well...just the female really hated me.
    Ahh, yeah, well I'm searching between 4 and 50 flips. I can increase, but when I do, my ability to actually hit it goes way down ._.

How high should I be searching.
    I have way more males than females for everstone shiny flawless DW nidorans. Every time I find a seed, it's always either male, or one female and one male. I normally need at least two target frames...and I just can't find them.
    Hey dewey, do games favor which nidoran/illumise you get by your character gender? I've noticed my RNG reporter prefers nidoran males and illumises over females and volbeats.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…