• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Y
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah I've noticed, and someone earlier on page 120 something mentioned something. I've seen tons of some started and yeah that's...Not okay to use as an excuse.
    Your posts related to Amourshipping not happening are awesome. Keep up the good work!
    Ah i see, do you know by any chance what she said in original Japanese version during that scene?

Thanks in advance, just curious.
    I don't want to drag thread of topic with romance so i decided to ask this way. Sorry but i don't recall Misty confessing feelings to Ash in departure episode(be it raw or dub)?

She did said in chronicles when Georgio asked her on date how she cant because there is someone else blushing(surprisingly this was in original version, and dub changed that dialogue instead other way around). Which insinuated she referred to Ash(who else?)judging by hints in OS and affection Misty showed for Ash through jealousy, blushing and trying to deny when being accused of having crush on him(talking about Japanese dialogue because according to bulbapedia most hints were still from original version even when all of dub ones are excluded). But that was when she left cast.

But im going of tangent, im just curious where Misty confessed feelings to Ash in "Gotta catch Ya Later"because i can't remember it?
    hey buddy! any idea where i can find XY pokemon sprites? i wanted to post a prediction in the Next pokemon thread
    Those episodes are airing whether you want to admit it or not. My friend got a message from Pokémon Japan that they plan on airing those episodes.
    Locormus is trolling we told him that 10 times or more he keeps saying the same, he turned into a troll in the last 4 months or so.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…