• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you want a defense boost nature that won't make cloyster worse then ask for Impish, or Relaxed, lax increases defense BUT decreases special defense which makes it and gentle the 2 worst natures in the game
    Lax and Gentle are bad natures, both are defense boosting in one defense but take away in the other defense, I don't recommend looking for any shiny with those 2 natures
    it usualy takes me like 15 mins to get a fish shiny , altho it increases the chance , i mean cmon its still a shiny lol
    ----------
    why do people dislike fishing chained shinys ? even tho theyre easier to get its still a 1/8k chance ...
    ----------
    They are a ~1/100 chance. I've chain fished 8 shinies and every time it's taken no more than 100. More frequently I get them in under 50. If you can't press A at the right time, something's wrong. And it's not the game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…