• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    I don't know why people feel the
    need to be rude when people ask
    about Misty and Brock being
    mentioned. Two popular
    characters are mentioned on an
    episode summary, indicating
    they could possibly being
    returning for the episode and yet
    they can't be mentioned?

I don't care if the anime has
    'moved on'. The stuff from 1997
    whilst not brilliant, puts the tat
    currently being turned out to
    shame. Guess what, if either of
    the two returned for this episode,
    it would be literally the most
    interesting thing in the
    programme since BW started.
    Then again, it will be anyway
    since Charizard is returning!

Why some people feel the need
    to rain on someone else's parade
    I don't know.
    ----------
    I don't get it either. It's not the worst thing someone can be excited for (coughbadfillerepisodecough).
    LOL, and maybe Unfezant can't fly him, but it can Whirlwind him from place to place.
    Started a thread about traveling methods, hoping its active for a while.
    That's too bad...if Misty were there, Starmie could levitate them (I don't think it can teleport).
    Bayleef could also swing them from tree to tree while they hold on to it like Tarzan (the anime has NEVER had realistic physics to my knowledge).
    Also, they can ride on Snorlax while dangling food in front of it :D It doesn't even have to be food...
    Charizard would SO do that!
    Even Dig to tunnel them from one route to another would make my day, though it wouldnt be practical. Underground battles would be awesome.
    Didn't Ash have a Sceptile? Maybe he can use it to carry him from branch to branch and leave the rest behind (that sounds like something he would do!).
    I like seeing them surf on Lapras instead of walking through generic city/forest #62, guess Lapras was curting into their budgets.
    I think a better comparison might be Lilligant to Bellossom.
    For the games, I like Gens 2 and 3, while 3 has bad designs, it also has some I like.
    Least favorite is either 4 or 5, idk why. I like em all though! I agree on some of 5's designs, I'm not a genwunner by any means, but some of gen 5's designs are stupid, I only need to show the Vanillaite family, and its not just because it's an ice cream Pokemon - LOOK AT ITS FACE!
    I always hate how people go "u only hate it bc of nostalgia" - why is that even a bad thing? Nostalgia happens for a reason.
    For the anime, I liked Season 1.5 (Orange Islands), I sure miss Tracey, I just wish they did more with him. Also, Ash FINALLY won something after that AWFUL Ritchie match in which Charizard fell asleep, lol...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…