• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I saw that you needed Safaris. Mine is a Ghost Safari with Shuppet, Phantump, and Golurk, if I recall correctly. My FC is 4167-5175-1522. Let me know if you want to swap FC with me.
    I can totally understand that his post was on the next page, but an update on a hunt just 50 SR's later?

If everyone got wind that that was an acceptable posting habit, that thread would jump 50 pages overnight because it would only take like 13-15 of us per page to update our hunt status, and we could just keep posting every 5 minutes that we've added 100 RE's to our hunt status.

It's not like there was anything of substance in the post either, it was almost word for word the exact same post as the last.
    Hey, saw you were looking for Friend Safari's. I quite like the sound of your Friend Safari, so figured it can't hurt to ask if you wanna swap FC :)
    I have Skarmory, Ferroseed and Bronzong (eventually, since I've restarted X for now). Not sure if that's of interest to you, but I got stuck with Steel type!
    My FC is 4553-9986-3371 if you do want to add me, just let me know!
    Alright, thanks for that very prompt response. ^_^ I figure that some clarification is needed in that argument, but if it's in a spoiler, it shouldn't interfere if people don't want to see any of it.
    Ahh okay :p Please feel better, I hope your recovery goes as well as possible. I'm looking forward to seeing some Gen 6 Community hunt ideas :) There are a lot of new ways to hunt like fishing chains & friend safari, and so many nice pokemon available for SR :p
    Ah, I've yet to get a shiny in awhile (I think it was Durant for a CH awhile back), so I'm hoping that Torchic cooperates once I get back to it. May do some of this fishing for a Corsola, though, since I've yet to reclaim a pseudo-miss of that shiny. Ironically, I have a Lileep as my Suction Cups lead. :p

Good luck with whatever your next hunt is, though!
    You're probably busy at the moment anyway, so I don't think anyone will mind. Doesn't seem like anyone has had a problem with that in the past, so guess it's better to just wait. Don't know if you read it before I edited my last message, but congrats on that Lileep! I love that little guy, so I'm a little jealous. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…