• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• its a random guess but are u zeldismatic with the pprng videos?? I just had a weird feeling since u know so much about pprng :')
    Hey there blonde, can a pick up a few of those goomeys to use in my breeding if you can get me a female with ha and a male one with hydration that'd be awesome. I'd like it for all of their ivs to be split between the two of them so I can breed flawless ones easily. Thanks!
    alright xD i get pokemon black soon so you can trade it to me then x3. missed ya blonde. still have that golden latias?
    im taking league challenges with my assorted team, magmortar, absol, carbink, greninja, klefki, and volcarona. so far i entered the nuevo league and won 3/7 gym battles lost to the 4th dark/ghost today but i get to challenge again in 24 hours...ive made my team strong and other than all that, ive been job hunting and hanging out with my cousin
    hello blonde, its been awhile since i've spoken with you. things in TEG look great. how are things going with you?
    Yeah I dont know how yall deal with that cause how tedious and time consuming it is due to my scheduling becoming smaller cause of school and winter and im becoming a writer on fanfic and wanting to become a YT with some freinds so yeah.
    over 2000 eggs damn girl that is hard work I would kill my self before i even get to 100 cause I tried but when I got to 50 I quit it is a pain in the *** no lie
    Congrats on the Shiny Blonde idk you were hunting for a fenniken I should hunt for faroakie or something but im to lazy and I need a JPN or GER or non ENG one to make it easier
    is it accurate though? cuaz there isn't a official one yet though that only make me skeptic XD
    how did you get other eact ivs like 4,5? right now we can't tell the exact there is no iv calculator for that yet we can only tell what is 31 right now and showdown is inaccurate right now...
    i see well that is good go to the iv judge he will tell you all your 31 stats btw unless you know so how you know your fenniken is flawless well my ditto has 3 31 ivs and my klefki is flawless so i should get good ivs unless im cursed...let me know the exact quote got cursed not getting the correct ivs :(
    your welcome and i hope so too right now its looking crazy XD im over 500 right now...also you know the ivs on the little guy were you using a iv breed for it or just random shiny...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…