• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Serebii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Landorus
    Sand force
    Smooth rock
    Sandstorm
    Earthquake
    Rack slide
    Protect

Ferrothorn
    Iron barbs
    Catsup berry
    Protect
    Payback
    Explosion
    Gryo ball
    Shuckle is a partner pokemon in the battle masion
    Ability: Gluttony
    Item: Lax incense
    Gyro ball
    Double team
    Power trick
    Subsitute

ALSO
    Aurorus
    Refrigerate
    Expert belt
    Giga Impact
    Earthquake
    Stone edge
    Frost Breath

Do you want me to keep editing this meassage, post a new message each time or do you have a thread for this?

One last one tor now
    Mismagius
    Levitate
    Sitrus berry
    Icy wind
    Shadow ball
    Thunder bolt
    Destiney bond
    Infernape is a Partner Pokémon in the Battle Maison, with Blaze as it's ability, holding a Life Orb, Fake Out, Close Combat, Overheat, and Stone Edge. Sceptile can also have Unburden, but with the same item and moveset as the Overgrow one.
    Never mind about that I forgot how to tell about these things.
    Haven't been on Serebii Forums in a long time.
    Mr. Serebii. Are you ever going to add gen VI to the ranking system or have you and your staff stopped making that a priority ages ago?
    Is there a way to change Sawsbuck's forme in this generation? There seems to be no seasonal themes in this game as each city seems to be locked in one continuous season which, even then, the forme is still the Spring forme.
    Hi, o Almighty Serebii (this isn't meant to be taken as an offense). I have something to report as suggested by the site itself.

Either my computer doesn't like some threads that they make it all invalid to watch, or Internet Explorer 11 is not Serebii-user friendly.

I CAN watch all threads using Firefox, so that proves my point.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…