• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Don't know about your PM box:

yes. squirtle female: it has max hp, attack and sp. def... no egg moves.... not good...
    I have a Blastoise (male) with 5 IV 31/x/31/31/31/31 and dragon pulse and aura sphere and modest. I have dratini with 3 to 4 IV with dragon dance, dragon rush, iron tail and aqua jet as well (2 gender and marvel scale)
    I think your PM is full...

Hi there! I can trade you all BP items you want. ALL from the shop in Battle Mansion. I can also offer ablity capsule
    I would trade for:

DRATINI
    Adamant l Marvel Scale l 31/31/31/xx/31/31 l MALE
    Egg moves Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet
    Bred in Regular Pokeball

RALTS
    Timid l Trace l 31/xx/31/31/31/31 l FEMALE
    Egg Moves: Confuse Ray, Destiny Bond
    Bred in Quick Ball
    Hi your inbox was full! Reggarding your PM:

Breeding a female Growlithe is quite hard especially if you want those 5IV :/ because of the female ratio 1:4 and all. I can try but it might take a while .

I would love a female Super Luck Jolly Absol with sucker punch , play rough and megahorn :)

EDIT: just got a female one! :eek:
    *Personal Use*
    Completed trades:
    ChrisCrosso - My Solar Power Charmander -> Speed boost Venipede
    DOAFlamingo - My adamant Charmander -> Timid Charmander
    Monstaman219 - My Adamant Bagon -> Jolly Charmander
    Zerothedarklord - My adamant Bagon -> Adamant Fletchling
    Aeoc13 - My Female Shinx -> Timid Joltik
    Sin Tori - My guts Shinx -> Modest Amaura
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…