• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah :( Nothing burns like losing a shiny of your favorite pokemon... *sighs* I'll have to try breeding for a shiny so I can replace the one I lost!

That's good. Yep, shinies you get yourself mean a little bit more. How many do you have from trades? :eek:
    I know! I was almost in tears... >_< My shiny types are fire, fairy, and fighting

Oh wow :eek: At least you're seeing a lot now! You can make up for lost time ;) Jeez, I can't recall what game I was playing when I got my first shiny... all I can remember is that it was a shiny tentacool
    Yeah, tell me about it. I actually saw a shiny growlithe but it killed itself before I could catch it... I was devastated ;-; I have 3 shinies so far
    Well, I guess you'll just have to play it then! lol ;D

Oh nothing much really, just hanging around Serebii mostly. In X I'm trying to get a shiny Trevenant by using sweet scent, nothing yet though... XP
    Sweet, glad to hear it. Gotcha :eek: Now that you mentioned it, I think Kai had that game... she said it was weird :p
    Wow, I can't believe you weren't accepted for anything yet

That's good. I'm still looking for certain pokemon. The one I want most is really hard to find... >_< It's either that the people haven't been around in a long time to trade FC's or when I see someone post in the FS thread with the safari type I want, they don't have the pokemon I'm looking for :/
    That sucks :/ How many places have you applied to? Oh no! D: That's so sad, I'm really sorry *hug*

lol gotcha, just checking ;P Are you still looking for a certain safari/pokemon or are you pretty much set now?
    Hey Shadow! How have you been? :eek:

I beat the game last Sunday so my 3rd pokemon in my safari is Klefki, in case you're interested!
    Heya, Astral Shadow! I know we haven't take in a long a while but it good knowing you're still around and get work done.
    Well you could try Reddit *^* I mean that Vivillon Exchange thingy <.>

I just found it too <.> But I wont use it >:c XD

lol silly moose :c what why D:
    Ah yes <.> damn you japansese people >:c but thats how I got the other ones I have <.>

I know Dx

Yeah... I forgot I used to use those flashcarts a lot <_> Ima start a new one X3 my bro gave me his pearl game so now I can start two games >:D
    They sometimes give scatterbugs <.>

Im out of luck :c

I know Dx I thought I had lost it at school. It had super hacked pokemon so I deleted :c <.>
    Use wonder trade D:

Dammit I thought High Plains wouldn't be common :c

Dudeudeduuedue I just found my copy of Diamond which I lost since 2008 X333 XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…