• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah I see! >_<

Me: Well, you don't know if it's mine, right? Though, it's a chance. Around Christmas-ish will I take them to Kalos, to join me. :)

(Real Pokémon X reference, to PokéBank xP)
    (Why? :eek:)

Me: T-Thanks Samurott! You know, in Unova, I had my team, and a Samurott was also in my team, you slightly remember me of you! But I need to visit him once. :)
    That it does! In fact, we just bought some earlier today ... I really should follow up on that....

As do I! Please keep me informed with any progress you make so I can prepare for your triumphant return to writing! :D
    I agree completely! How man survived without either of things for so long is beyond my comprehension.

That's good to hear. I really hope that you find the time to make some progress on it. It's been a while since I've seen any writing from you... DX
    Precisely. Tough guys don't need it!

That is perhaps the best piece of dialogue I've read all night! XD Wonderfully done, Wyrm. Bravo!

In speaking of writing, how goes it for you?
    Ouch. Sorry to hear that, man. And, it's hardly as rude as other things. That would be more of an inconvenience. I mean, he probably doesn't need his spleen.

Indeed. One of the few things my school system does right. And, not a riot, but more like a mass absence.
    Heh, that definitely sums it up. And that's always excellent. Having enemies isn't fun. I don't have any either, but there are always those that tend to annoy me.

Well, I meant next week as in the week after next as well. The week of Thanksgiving. I tend to refer to the upcoming week as "this week" come Sunday evening.
    Well, I hope so too. But, I am glad to hear that you're doing well otherwise. School going alright for you? (Also, do you have a Fall Break coming up? Mine is next week)
    I just figured that a person of your caliber would have an army at their fingertips. I was really tired when I wrote that, OK?
    Zoroark: What about I use my illusions to disguise myself as such soldier, take you all with me as prisoners, go to the boss, then we'll attack him!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…