• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Fairy Eevee! (lol should I call you that?? :eek:)
    I'm breeding Sassy Eevees for a Flawless Shiny Sylveon, and I gave the father a macho brace and the mother an everstone for the nature.

Does the Macho Brace pass down IVs? Or does it do nothing at all?
    Same, just didn't know the ivs can't have a space that neither parents have flawless to have that stat flawless. Til you told me to :3
    Fairy, I saw your art shop is not yet open! When are you opening up? I have atleast a billion a couple of requests :D
    I just realized I typed "Cal mInd"... WTF. >.>
    Klefki is really good as a dual screener. Reflect, Light Screen, T-Wave, Flash Cannon/Dazzling Gleam/Foul Play.
    ----------
    Sorry I was gone for so long, but I would like to rejoin now that I am active again ^^;

Name: Blood Red Absol
    PO/PS/Wifi/Both: PS and WiFi
    Joining the Guild Date: 16/11/13
    Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Sharpedo/Serperior/Mawile
    what division you like: Grass
    Referrals: Used to be a member... but then went inactive for a while ^^;

I saw you still have that banner I made ages ago.
    I want to draw a new one, that one I made is a bit old and out dated xD
    ----------
    Incase you never saw.
    Also I wasn't breeding for flawless, I was breeding for 31/31/31/31/31/x on a female rain dish Squirtle so I could further IV breed it to get aqua jet and aqua ring egg moves on it
    Cal mInd would probably be the better set with max Defense, max HP (much like Reuniclus), so yeah, Sub is probably the better option now that I think of it. From what I looked up, Florges only has three egg moves so far, but I'm sure there's more that are undiscovered.
    Actually i played quite a bit on my X. i got to the southern part of lumious City, them Bam! pixels going all over the place! Thank you Fairy, ill try my best to solve my problems here. Ill try to stay in contact but like you said, that invisible mode makes things difficult :p
    sadly im stuck in 5th gen because my 3DS broke mysteriously :L i dont think im getting one any time soon either. im really sorry, things have been a mess ever since i left...
    I lefrned egg abuse first and then wild captures too :p Just use the encounter tables and make sure you pay attention to the slots, 0-11, and you should be fine.
    On the Squirtle? Each had 5 max ivs with a def. Non flawless opposite def on the other, othereise flawless but worthless on defensive Squirtle / Blastoise
    Yeah 500+ eggs and I have only one of my own pokes I IV bred myself that's a hydration goomy but I wanted gooey so it wasn't completely successful, nevertheless it was flawless, the goomy had a problem on have flawless def with hp, seemed like it was flawless def or hp or speed never a combo of the first 2, I have IV bred fletchling, apparently without flawless attack, goomy, and working on these Damn relaxed aqua ring, aqua jet rain dish Squirtle >>
    Thanks :p I was making the Mii and got board after 45 seconds, so I just hit finish and ended up with that awful looking thing :p I haven't heard anything about gen 6 RNG personally but someone seems to have figured out a way to abuse eggs in B/W2. It's not impossible, it was always just so pointless that no one ever bothered.
    (Some user on pokecheck apparently took it on himself for whatever reason and documented it on Smogon.)
    The breeding for locked ivs on the first egg seem to be very true, I've bred over 100 Squirtle and they all were IV bred but none of the 100+ had flawless def, hours wasted on hatching worthless crap.....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…