• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't blame you :/ The In-Game is full of people who don't even know how to post a team! It gets annoying sometimes, that's why I stopped being a regular rater there.

Anyway, don't give up haha :p
    Cool. Thanks.

I know you're trying to help, but it's more helpful if you report stuff like that to the mods.
    Hey dude, never met you before but...Chaotic Tyrant asked me to tell you this:

"Don't let the In Game RMT Section get too far out of hand while I'm gone these next few weeks. :p".

Oh well. Peace :D
    Heh, yeah, that sounds like Randomn00b. Damn I wish he was still rating, he really kept this place from getting out of hand.
    Randomn00b was probably the best rater here. It was horrible to see him go.

I've heard plenty of people call me straightforward. I never really noticed that I was until now.
    Your welcome. And yes, I can. But it's just good to see someone who knows how to rate start in that section. It's been a bit of a mess lately, with most of the old raters leaving.
    It's nice to see another competent person has started doing In-Game Rates.

If you can't tell, that's my way of saying welcome to that section.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…