• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ah, shadow's also noticed that you're a good writer. :D I like writing fics too and am also doing various multishipping fics. Thought I'd drop by and let ya know that you're good at writing. It's been forever since I've seen some decent multishipping fics that I'm interested in reading. :D

Most newbies that come into shipping fics always seem to start out at an average or less than level so yes, good nnoob. =DDDDD

Mind if I friend ya? Always good to find shipping fic writers here and there. X3
    Hey ;)

Here's the deal, I like you. ^^
    Actually, I like the shipping fic you posted, and although I only got a glimpse at it, I like what I see.
    And believe me, as soon as I come back here full time, I'll be taking a closer look at that diamond you're publishing :)

Untill then, see you around~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…